𝗶. 𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮 𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗿, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿

" 𝗜𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗚𝗼𝗱'𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹, 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲. 𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂. "

████████████████████

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝗸𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱. Most women these days — and in the past — would've replaced their surname with their husband's. Not Alena who didn't want to change something of herself just because she loves a man. Correction; now loved a man.

Alena has published over roughly five books, each one had its own award in publicity and reputation. Doing this, she never once disregarded of her children's needs. Despite having luxuries and money and certainly a nanny, Alena is involved in her daughter and son's lives since the beginning. All cannot be said with her ex-husband; Warren Williams.

     When Alena was in college and Warren in med school, they were two completely different people but fell in love. Rather, Alena did and Warren only took pride of the affection he gets from her. That remained a secret until Alena figured it out when she caught her children's father red handed.

     Warren was having an affair with a fellow doctor he knew of in his workplace. The woman had three kids, a deceased husband and sought comfort in the head of cardio surgery. It happened when Audria was fourteen, Alena found out on Audria's seventeenth birthday.

     It was a rough year of custody battles, fighting over vacation homes and belongings they had shared. To say the least, both Audria and Aiden was torn when they heard. They were afraid when one night, their mother told them to pack their bags while their father follows behind her. They were arguing and it was loud. Loud enough for their neighbors to hear.

     Audria didn't know what was happening at the time but did what her mom said, packing a bag for herself and for her brother who was too scared to move. They lived with their aunt Lydia for a while until they moved back into the house, learning their father had moved out.

     "Audria, drink your medications. You just ate toast."

"Right, can't forget that." Audria mumbles under her breath, opening a cabinet above her head but the usual bottles weren't there. Then she moved the the other and clicks her tongue, seeing rows of pills all lined up for her, courtesy of her mother who placed it there for her convenience.