Party time!

Annabeth POV-

I hear a knock on the door. Percy's arms were wrapped around me. Before he could get up, I did. I didn't want him to baby me like he has been, especially now that I was six months pregnant. I was still able to walk, therefore I could at least answer a door on my own.

"Leo?! What are you doing here?" I asked, opening the door.

"I'm here for the party, duh!"

"What party, Leo?" I turned to Percy, accusing him. He shrugged. I sighed and turned back to Leo who answered.

"The one I threw."

"At my house?" I planned on just staying at home today. A wave of exhaustion passed over me.

"You guys have the biggest house. Besides, I figured we needed to celebrate."

"What are we even celebrating, Leo?"

"I don't know. I'm thinking of renaming this day 'Bad Boy Supreme Day' a wonderful celebration of yours truly." He pointed to himself and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. Who all is coming?"

"Jason, Piper, me, obviously, Calypso, Grover, Juniper, Thalia, Clarisse, Hedge, Travis, Connor, Reyna, Will, Nico-" he counted them off in his fingers.

"Just invite all of camp, why don't you?" I said sarcastically. I rested my hand on my forehead.

"I thought about it, but then I thought our Rome-y Homies might feel left out. So I invited Frank and Hazel too."

"Oh. That really makes up for it." I let Leo in the house and rest on the couch next to Percy. He got up to get me a glass of water.

"I thought so too." Leo sat in a seat. "Are you feeling okay?"

"I'm six month pregnant and a friend of mine just told me he invited about half of the population over to my house for a party. How do you think I'm doing?"

"It's okay! We still have a couple hours! I'll go with you to the store and we'll pick out some food. I'll let you do the picking. I don't want to make you throw up during our party because of the food, considering you're pregnant."

I sighed and took a sip of water. "Fine."

"Great! Ready to go?" I got up from the couch. Percy jumped up too and I gave him a kiss.

"You stay here and clean this place up for the party. We'll be back soon, okay?"

"Okay. Love you."

"Love you too."

I got into Leo's car and we drove off. I don't really pay attention until Leo told me that we're there. I looked up.

"Leo, this isn't the grocery store," I said, looking at the event center. "What are we doing?"

"I forgot something here last week. Can you help me look for it. Hopefully it'll just be inside the door on the counter where I think I left it."

I climbed out of the car with a groan. We walked up to the door and Leo knocked on the door. It swung open and Thalia stood there.

"Surprise Annabeth!" Thalia exclaimed. "We threw a baby shower for you. I know we haven't been able to get together to throw one yet, but we figured it was about time." I wrapped my arms around Thalia in a hug.

"Thank you," I say. The rest of the girls stood behind her and I smiled at them.

"Bye ladies!" Leo called.

"Thanks for your assistance, Leo!" Piper said. "You did a great job with being super annoying to drag her here."

"It's my specialty." With that, Leo left and the girls drew me inside.

My favorite cravings sat on the table. "How-"

"Percy made sure we got your favorites. He didn't even have to think when he was telling them to us. He just rattled them off. I was impressed," Thalia said

The girls and I played a bunch of games and I opened a lot of gifts. They really enjoyed spoiling the baby.

"Thank you girls so much, I had so much fun." I hugged all of them.

"I'm so excited for the baby to come!" Hazel exclaimed. "It'll be the first from any of the seven."

"We all knew Annabeth and Percy would be the first ones with a baby. Leo thought it was gonna be after that stable inc-" I cut Piper off.

"Don't you dare!"

"What happened?!" Thalia asked.

"Nothing happened. Percy and I just fell asleep in the stables on the Argo II. We were just talking, nothing else. Calm down, Thalia."

She squinted and examined my face, trying to read to make sure I was being honest. When she decided that it was all good, she smiled. "Good." When I shot her a look she said, "Just watching out for my Annie."

"Don't call me Annie, Thals."

"I love you, Annie."

"Shut up, Thals."

"You're my favorite, Annie."

"Thalia, I'm warning you."

"My sweet little Annie."

"Thalia!" She laughed and gave me a hug.

It was the best surprise baby shower ever.