Pajamas

Minor swearing in this chapter.
Annabeth POV-

I laid in my dorm room bed drawing up more blueprints for Olympus. Apparently, three hundred statues of himself was not enough for Apollo. Just wait until he saw that the next batch were molds of him while he was a mortal. Acne scarred and all. He would flip out.

My roommate, Alyssa, entered the room and threw her folders on the floor with a sigh.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. She laid down in her bed in the room.

"Just tired. Math class is rough." She sprawled out on her bed. Then, she turned to face me.

"What's up with the onesie?" I looked down at my gray onesie and laughed. It had little owls wearing Santa hats on it.

"Percy and I got matching ones from his sister, Estelle, for Christmas."

She let out a laugh. "That's just... perfect. Greatest heroes of all time wearing some silly pajamas. I love how nuts you two are."

"I'm offended that you think they're silly, personally."

Then, my phone rings. I picked up the call from Percy.

"Hey, Annabeth," he said.

"What's up Seaweed Brain?" Alyssa wiggled her eyebrows at me. I flicked her off.

"Just calling to see what you're doing."

"I'm currently laying in bed in the sexiest pajamas I own, waiting for a prince to come kiss me." He laughed. I looked over at Alyssa who is pretending to gag.

"I will not condone this in my dorm room!" She whisper-exclaimed. I laughed.

"I'll be the prince if you want, Wise Girl," Percy said through the phone, his tone teasing. I laughed.

"If you can be here in a couple minutes, then you can be, if not, I'm sorry, but think Alyssa's just dying to kiss me."

"I am!" Alyssa whisper yelled again. "I've been waiting for that day since the moment I met you." She shot me a wink.

"Tell Alyssa to wait her turn, even though it never will be her turn because you're mine forever," Percy whined.

I repeat what Percy said to Alyssa. She shook her head and blew me a kiss. Then, she stood up, looking at her phone.

"I have a study date tonight with Hallie," she whispered. "I forgot about it until just now. I'm a pretty shitty girlfriend. Lucky you, you and Percy get a whole dorm to yourselves."

I threw a pillow at her.

"What should I wear?" She asked, tossing the pillow back at me.

I stood up, Percy talking about his day at school on the other end of the line. I grabbed her favorite pair of jeans and a nice blouse from a pile.

"Just washed," I whispered, pulling the phone away from my face. "I did the laundry today."

"You're the best."

"I know."

Percy told me that he'll be at the apartment soon, and hung up. I tossed my phone to my bed and ran to the bathroom to grab Aly a brush as she tried to comb through her tangles with only her fingers.

As she went to exit the room, Percy arrived, standing in his matching fish onesie, holding bags of snacks. Alyssa let out a laugh.

"You two are insane. Have fun!" She exited the room and Percy held out the snacks to me.

"Oh, my Prince Charming. How wonderful of you to arrive and offer me food."

"Oh, these weren't for you. They're mine. I wanted you to hold them so that way I could go get the rest," he teased.

"Haha." I crossed my arms over my chest and stepped aside so he can come into my dorm. He gently moved my blueprints and then crashed onto my bed setting the bags of snacks next to himself against the wall, leaving a space for me to lay. I closed the door and climbed into the spot.

Unfortunately, dorm beds were really small and I had to snuggle super close to him just to fit. Dam...

Percy wrapped his arms around me, holding me closer. One hand reached up my back to stroke my curls. I loved days like this, where we could just be normal.

"You promised me a kiss," I stated. He smiled. Then, he leaned down slowly and kissed me, right on the lips.

It was gentle, sweet, and tender, and so unlike many other kisses we shared. Usually, it was a quick kiss before battle, or a long heated kiss in case we didn't make it. But this kiss...

Wow.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered after he pulled away from me, staring at my face for a moment.

I felt heat rise on my cheeks. He gave me a lopsided grin.

"Did I make you blush?"

"Shut up."

"I can't believe I got the Annabeth Chase to blush!"

"Percy! Be quiet!" I covered my face with both of my hands.

He pulled me even closer to him, to the point where I nearly laid on top of him, my head settled onto his chest.

So we laid there in our pajamas, holding each other, eating popcorn and candies, with the tv playing in the background until we fell asleep.

And I couldn't think of a better way to spend my time.

Hi guys! I know this one was short, but I thought it was pretty cute.

I hope you all enjoyed!