Make Me Real (Gabriel x Reader) (NSFW/Lemon)

Listen, I...Yeah. I think Gabriel is hot. And if you're here, you probably do too. Something about that whispery voice after desensitizing yourself to it, you know? /hj

So, what if you find out what makes him tick? What makes him feel real?

(CW! TW! This story is NFSW and is not meant for anyone under 18! You have been warned!

Also, this story contains:

Mentions of Derealization
Strip Tease
Bondage
Begging
Wing-Play(?) (Sensitive Wings)
Unnatural Anatomy 👀

Read at your own risk! Stay safe! 💙)

It was quiet as you sat in bed, listening to the rain hit the window as you tried to think of something to do with Gabriel. You knew he was probably watching you right now from the door to your room, which was ever so slightly cracked open. He always lurked around like that when you thought you were alone and doing something mundane. In this case, the book you were holding wasn't really something you were focused on, and you quickly became very aware that he was watching you once you heard the door creak.

Hmm. Well, if he's watching~ might as well give him a show. Slowly, you put your book down and stood up with a deliberately long stretch, taking a step and turning your back to the door. Then you reach down and tease up your shirt as you turn back to semi-face the door, and once your get your shirt off, you fling it aside with one hand, feeling your body up with the other.

Then slowly, you remove your pants and underwear. You let it sliiiide down your legs, showing off your ass as you go. You take a peek at the door, and see Gabriel shy away. Bingo. You push your clothes to the side and approach the door, poking your face through the crack. "Gaaaabriellll~" you call, seeing him freeze up halfway through the hall.

"Ah- yes?" He asks, making a point to stay facing away from you. A sly grin creeps onto your face.

"Come here, gorgeous. Or are you gonna hide your excitement away from me? I know you were watching."

"I know, but-"

"No buts, angel...unless you mean yours," you clear your throat. "Come on in, there's definitely room for two in my bed~"

You take Gabriel's hand and lead him into your bedroom, closing the door behind you. As soon as you do so, Gabriel turns and presses you against the door, kissing you passionately and running his hands down your chest and back. Caught off guard, you nearly lose your composure and melt into it, but, you're not letting him have all the fun yet. Even if you could feel his erection poking your leg already, he was going to have to wait.

Gabriel breaks out of the kiss for just a moment, and says, "I fucking knew you were trying to work me up, but-" he pulls your body closer to his own, "fuck, I never thought a human could do this to me," he says. As he goes in to kiss you again, you push back and stop him.

"Wait, have you- have you not..?" The full question sits in your throat and, for once, Gabriel looks a bit sheepish.

"Not with a human..." he admits.

A devilish idea pops into your head, and you're sure your smile and tone of voice gives a playful hint at it as you say, "Ohhh...well then, I guess I have to show you the ropes, then?"