Teasing (Alt!Cesar x Reader) (NSFW)

It took me a few days to realize my first Cesar fic had me misspelling his name. And I'm too lazy to change it lmao- BUT. I will fix it now and grant you a spicy sexy suited man.

Cesar is very excited for you to come home. He's got a bit of a surprise for you, and he's ready make you feel very appreciated~

(Also soooo many people wanted this, I can't tag you all but YES ITS FINALLY HERE)

[CW! CW! This story is NSFW and is not meant for anyone under 18! You have been warned!

This story contains:

Unnatural Anatomy
Teasing

Stay safe and enjoy!]

Cesar was very calculated when it came to preparing things for you, and tonight was no exception. Over the phone, you had been using that incredible voice of yours alone to tease him, and then right when he thought he would just have to let that pent up feeling release, you had to get back to work. It was agony. It was unfair. And it was so, so inspiring.

So, he had taken it upon himself to set up the most romantic space he could in your bedroom. Candles that smelled of roses and vanilla, strategically placed in just enough spots to provide a dim light without getting in the way of the bed. Soft music that he knew got you in the mood was playing from the radio, and any...thing that dared to interrupt he had already taken the measures to threaten with...well. He didn't want anyone else trying to take his sweetheart.

And of course, as one final step, he of course freshened himself up. A subtle amount of cologne, a quick wash of the face... losing the suit jacket, leaving his white button up opened up at the chest~ He was ready for you. He loosened his tie a bit just as he heard you entering the house, and called out, "Mi amor, come here, I have a surpriiise~"

"Oh?" You shrugged off your jacket and made your way up the stairs, already hearing that playful, seductive tone in his voice. You had a feeling you had pushed him a little too far, but, his little revenge was always very worth it.

You gasp in surprise as you enter the room, seeing his elaborate setup. It was romantic, gorgeous, and very sexy. Before knowing Cesar, you didn't think you'd ever find a room sexy... but nowadays you had these big, sort of sappy romantic gestures every months or so.

"Surprise, my sweet little flower," Cesar says as he takes your hand in his own. The sight of his half-open shirt told you exactly what his motives were. It was almost his signature "let's get things going" look.

You softly sigh, a smile on your face. "Thank you my dear," you say, "So...I can tell you're eager to get things rolling-" As if on cue, Cesar pushes you back onto the bed. Eyes hungry beneath his calm facade.

"Yes, sweetheart," he says, "you've been egging me on for forever, and I figured I had to get my sweet. Little Revenge~ heheh." He kisses you, slowly and softly. He's eager, yes, but he only wants to treat you right. After all, you were his blooming flower, his sweetheart, his everything.

"Cesar...mmm you really know how to make someone happy, huh? Oh- ah-! My neck...! That spot right there, y-you- ohhh!" You moan just as Cesar begins softly biting and sucking on your neck, and snaking his hands around your stomach and chest.

"Hmhm, yes my love~ I adore when you moan for me," he says, dark eyes looking up to meet your own. "Let's get these out of the way, shall we?"

Cesar tugs down your pants and underwear, flinging them aside. He gently nudges your legs open and plants a kiss on your knee. Then he kisses a little higher, higher, until he's tantalizingly close to your arousal.

"Fuck, Cesar...! Stop teasing already!" You squirm impatiently, and Cesar chuckles.

"Hmm... I don't know, you didn't stop teasing me over the phone~ I think you need to learn a lesson, love," he says. He starts to unbutton his shirt, and he tosses it aside. "Then again, I'm not always so patient... maybe you need me to...thrust that bad behavior out of you, no?"

Your hands start to explore his torso, and you can see his bulge through his pants. God, you couldn't wait much longer. He pulls off his pants and you take off your shirt, no words needed to be exchanged to know that you were both at your limits.

You raise up your legs, letting your knees rest on his shoulders. He angles himself above you, and right as you feel the foreign tip of his erection against your entrance, he kisses you.

"Ready my love?" He asks, spreading you open just a bit more.

"Fuck yes," you reply breathily.

He slowly slides into you, making you gasp and shudder at the warm, indescribably good feeling of his otherworldly cock. He hadn't even moved yet and you were already overwhelmed.

"Are you alright, sweetheart?" Cesar asks, concerned.

"Y-yeah...yeah it's just...wow..." you fumble your words, but the quick roll of your hips you manage to do gets him to catch on.

"Oh, I see we're both... v-very eager," he says, biting his lip as you move yourself, impatience getting the better of you. "With that attitude...how can I resist?"

He starts moving, angling to hit your most sensitive areas and simply flood you with pleasure. The two of you pant and moans and gasp as the intensity rises and rises, the feelings overloading you until you finally burst with a shudder. Cesar kisses you as you both come down from the high, eyes glazed over with relaxation and adoration.

"Oh, my sweet...you did so well..." he says, still catching his breath. "That was worth the wait you gave me!" He plops himself next to you on the bed, giving you another quick peck on the cheek.

"Cesar...thank you for all this. You're just so...so passionate! And damn good at hitting all the right spots~" you giggle.

"Oh of course love," he says, "I strive to do my best for you. And now...how about we snuggle up, eh? Come here Y/n."

Cesar wraps his arms around you, pulling you close. You cuddle up against him, comfortable and warm, the smell of those candles making you even more relaxed as you drift off together...