Subway Station (Intruder x Reader) (NSFW)

It's time for your favorite top- I mean, daddy- I mean-

Intruder. Mr. Six himself. Here to have fun with you on an empty subway...

I'm so sorry (not)

CW! CW! This story is NSFW, and it is not meant for anyone under 18. You have been warned.

This story contains:

Spanking
Exhibitionism(?)
Dirty Talk
Slight Degradation
Rough uh... "Handling"
Unnatural Anatomy

Proceed at your own risk, and enjoy the NSFW comeback, you filthy sinners~ ;P

It must have been around 2am when you and Six had finally, finally decided that you should head home after a long night of work, plus staying out to have a walk in the park together. You two didn't really have the chance to get out much at all, so it was nice to have the warm nighttime breeze and the moonlight reflecting off the trees all to yourselves. Not to mention, the way Six's eyes lit up as he laughed under the stars with you was worth staying up for.

Now you two headed onto the subway train, the late night allowing for totally empty carts, just for you two to step into. It was honestly a shock to you at first, but Six made a quick comment on the late rides always being quiet or nearly empty. Still, even he was a bit surprised that you two were completely alone... and this situation gave him a wonderful, awful idea as the train began to move.

"Hey, babe?" He asked, leaning over the seat to get closer to your face.

"Hm?" You look at him, and you can already spot the mischief in his eyes. "What is it, hon?"

"You tired?" He asked.

"Not really... not yet, anyway."

"Hm...okay, good. You see how the cart's empty?"

"...Yeah?"

"And me and you are alllll alone?"

You grin. "What are you getting at, Six?"

He starts to chuckle lowly. "I think you know, Y/n."

Your face flushes as he tugs on the waistband of your pants. "What, here? Are you crazy!?"

"Shhh shhh...yes." He grins widely, and cups your face in hands. "Yes I am and you fucking love it, babe. Come on, there's no one here! Watch- HELLOOOOOOO-"

"Shut the fuck up- BABE, shhhh!!!" You struggle to cover his mouth with your hands and he begins to squirm, making mock moaning sounds and swearing loudly for another few seconds before finally stopping and laughing at the look of annoyance on your face.

"Whaaat, I'm just proving my point, hon! No one's here to stop us!" He says. "Plus, if anyone intrudes on my little muffin, I'll personally tear 'em apart."

You consider his words...

Fuck it, why not?

"...Come here, Six," you say, the words barely escaping your mouth before your intruder pulls you in, one hand around you and one around the standing pole as he makes out with you. It's sloppy, it's heated, and you damn well enjoy it.