Rainy Day (Intruder x Reader)

Soooo the lovely @Swag_Man07 requested this fricken forever ago... I want to apologize for how long it's taken me to get to all the requests, I didn't mean for it to take this long ^^'

Anyway, you and Six spend a little time just staying cozy together!

No warnings! Just a wholesome snuggle with your favorite TV intruder!

The sky was gray and the winds were rushing past the window. The air was humid, thick with staticky tension. It would undoubtedly rain at any moment, and you were somewhat excited. A rainy day meant reading and a nice cup of tea, and you felt like having a cozy day at home was just what you needed on this Saturday morning. With any luck, it would be a decent storm worth cancelling plans over. Of course, you didn't have any reals plans today anyway, but if you did, you hoped this would your ticket out of that hypothetical.

You head to the kitchen and begin to brew some tea, grabbing your favorite flavor and getting the water going. You hum a bit to yourself, opening the tea packet and getting out whatever else tickled your fancy for this particular drink. A nice mug as well, of course. Soon, you pour the water over your ingredients and let it steep for a bit, deciding on which book you would read today.

You distantly hear TV static from the living room, and softly smile as your stir up your tea. "So you've decided to join me, Six?" You ask, amusement in your voice. You grab a book as you enter the living room, and look at the man on your TV. He smiles.

"Of course, Y/n," he says, "looks like shit outside, eh?"

"Yeah," you say as you sit on the couch. "It's finally starting to come down." Indeed, the sky was finally opening up, and thick raindrops tapped against the windows as you got comfortable. "I'm gonna read for a while, if you wanna come here and sit with me," you say.

"Eh, books are kinda lame..." Six stretches within the static, and looks at you as he yawns. "But for you, well..." he climbs up and out of the screen, and walks over to you. Gently, he takes the blanket off the back end of the couch and stretches it between you both. "I'll fuckin' sit here and read along. Or nap. Or both!"

"Wooowww, what a shocker," you tease. "Six, napping! Who woulda guessed it!"

"Hey, at least I'm cuddling a nerd like you, Y/n! You and your books and tea and fuckin- fuckin... I dunno," he says half-heartedly, a grin on his face. "Screw it, you're too gorgeous to make fun of that much.

"Psh, so you say..."

"I'll take that compliment back, bitch."

"Noooo! You big jerk!" You lightly hit him with your book.

"Hey hey hey, quit slapping me with your shitty book!" You stop, a cheeky grin on you face. Six shakes his head in fake disappointment. "The hell's it about anyway? Some weird human shit like cooking or whatever?"

"Well, no. It's a human-made story, or course, but it's not a cook book! It's a science fiction novel... I didn't read up about it though, not even the little blurb on the back. I wanna go in without knowing anything at all! ...Except the title."

Six nods. "So...you think it'll have weird robots or somethin'?"

"Probably," you say.

Six rests his arm around the back of your neck, and peeks over your shoulder as you open the book. You take a sip of tea, and the sounds of rain slowly get drowned out as you get lost in your book. It's comforting to have Six here, even if it was in quiet company. You were actually surprised he could be so quiet after all that playful bickering...

It was nice with him, like this. And it was cozy.