015

Beautiful Ernie MacMillan

PANSY: Tour started and it was the best. I mean they were packing stadiums. Just like the quidditch cup people filled the seats.

I was happy for Morrigan. She would play her heart out every single show.

THEODORE: Hey I finally made Morrigan Poston my girlfriend.

PANSY: Everyone believed our relationships. I'd hold Ernie's hand when walking around the towns we visited in.

Then in the night Morrigan was all mine. We shared beds on that tour bus that was huge, thanks to magic of course.

We all had our own room. Well I shared with my girlfriend. I could call her that now.

ERNIE: Tour was better sleeping beside of Theo and hearing he'd tell me all about our shows and how bad ass we were.

"I mean i just couldn't stop looking at you, I don't even know what everyone else was doing"

PANSY: Mor and I we're so different the more I got to know her. But in the best way.

She hated the mornings. I was a morning person.

She'd wake up late by the time I was having lunch.

"You're the best thing that comes along with the mornings Pansy"

"Well you stay up till 3 am, seems you prefer me when I'm asleep"

She laughed. "I want to spend as much time with you as I can. I feel so lonely knowing you're living hours without me while I sleep"

Some people would've called that clingy.

But ever since that day she woke up at the same time I did and slept the same time I did.

I'd fall asleep with my forehead against hers and her warm hands on my spine.

"Naked truth Morrigan?"

"I love when you say my name"

I stared into her eyes. She had such complex eyes, I wished I was able to write a song so then I'd write one solely based off her eyes.

"I love it more when you use Muggle terms" she pulled me on top of her lap.

"I love you"

She smiled. And I thought all that I went through lived up to that moment.

"It's about time"

In between every kiss she told me she loved me. And I couldn't believe it. I was actually loved for all the right reasons.

"What's your favorite color"

I stared at her blonde hair "Yellow"

JAMES: She wrote yellow, I mean it was such a romantic song. I couldn't stop thinking about my girl back home.

DAPHNE: I was not going to follow him on tour. He knew what was waiting for him at home.

PANSY: She told me 'Yellow' was for me.

'The sun sets and rises with your smile/ for you id run that extra mile/ I could be by your side for the rest of my life/ not a day goes by/ I try to look for something yellow each day/ to have a piece of you in any way'

We were eighteen and in love.

She would write her songs in front of me as I read my books.

"Stop staring and write something Mor"

"I could watch you for a lifetime"

"Shall we just drop what we're doing and stare at each other?" I joked.

She agreed and we laid face to face that entire day.

Around August with only one show left she was so excited to go home. She said we could be roommates and no one one care.

"Let's say we became best friends over tour"

That didn't matter at that moment. The last show Tommy was going to be there. His new parents had agreed to send him to Hogwarts and bought him a ticket to watch their show.

He was backstage with us.

I remember how she hugged him tightly with the biggest smile kissing the top of his head.

I watched from afar. She looked so happy I wish I could've captured that moment and lived in it forever.

She waved me over.

"Tommy this is my girlfriend Pansy"

This was the closest we'd ever get to meeting each other's families.

I was with him backstage and he was a quiet little boy, only wanted to talk about Mor. He asked me if I loved Mor I told him yes.

"How do you know?"

"I Dunno I care about her more than I've cared for anything, and I firmly believe we were made for each other."

Watching her up on that stage for the last show was magic. I mean everyone was going crazy. People had posters, Black Opium tee shirts. They were a real band.

'Marry me Morrigan' one of the posters read, she saw it and laughed. She had a sense of humor like that.

JAMES: Pansy started to grow on me. I don't know. She just made Mor so happy. I couldn't keep hating her.

PANSY: They had one last song.

James smiled "This goes out to anyone whose ever been in love with a girl from Slytherin house. And those brave enough to fall"

He played 'Guilty Pleasures' Mor looked at me in between looking down at her bass strings.

I think I started crying. I wanted to be with her so badly yet I had the deep feeling in my throat that this wouldn't last.

I feared the way I would lose her. I knew I would be the reason too. Mor wouldn't ever leave me. She swore she wouldn't.

Some fucked up part of me watched pureblood society fall apart and I wanted to be the one to fix it.

I loved Morrigan. I really did.

But when I looked I to my future. All I could see was myself marrying a pureblood man and having children with him.

Morrigan was my fantasy that could never be brought to life.

And it was all me reading into it, because every inch of my body wanted to be with her for the rest of my life.

When you are raised a certain way you just can't shake their voices out of your head.

Screaming "YOU HAVE A DUTY, YOU WILL CARRY OUT THIS PUREBLOOD LINE"