023

PANSY: It was clear she hated me. It still hurt so fucking bad.

Morrigan had a good sense of humor I think the readers would like this article she did with Rita Skeeter.

"SKEETER: The world wants to know about you, where you're from specifically

POSTON: Well I have two shitty parents and when I'm upset I just walk away. [Laughs] if only I were a pureblood then I could blame my parents for everything right?"

PANSY: that was a hit at me. I remember reading that and seeing the cover picture with Morrigan in a short black dress, she was selling sex.

DRACO: I thought it was hilarious, she was right. We purebloods blame our parents for how we turned out when in reality we are just their mirrors.

JAMES: Blair and Mor were still 'together'. Blair walked for Dior, Prada, YSL, even Gucci. He was the new face of Vogue and I never spoke to him much but Mor did.

SCOTT: I didn't care the magazines were all about their relationship, all I wanted to do was rock out with my best mates. I didn't need the cameras on me.

BLAIR: I feel like I knew Mor in a way very few did.

"Who's that girl in the picture? By your bed?"

She hesitated for awhile. "That's Pansy"

"Friend?" I asked. I mean everywhere they would go on tour she would sleep with that picture on the nightstand by her bed.

"Do you believe that some people are born winners?"

I nodded.

"Well Blair I was born a loser, dealt to only face loss and hardship. And when I meant Pansy, I felt like I was a winner, the luckiest girl alive"

I examined the picture closely, Pansy was beautiful, I mean a terrifying beauty.

"And what happened?"

She bit her bottom lip "the girl of my dreams lives in her own hell"

JAMES: 'Her hell' was the first track of our new album. We weren't going to release anytime soon. Tour was over in April, we'd probably release it in October and tour the following year.

My main plan for our downtime was to get married. I loved that women and I wanted to be able to call her my wife.

PANSY: I was at Daphnes house, we met up to have drinks and just catch up.

She had a landline. So weird it was connected to the wall. And it started ringing.

Daphne was in the other room getting more drinks so I answered it. I'm glad I did.

"Daphne, James is drunk and wants me to tell you he loves you"

It was Morrigan. She was laughing, I could feel her smiling through the phone.

"Hey Mor it's Pansy"

"Oh, hi"

"Hi" i prayed she wouldn't hang up.

"I need to apologize, what happened in the restroom, I was so fucking mean and I'm sorry"

"You don't have to apologize Morrigan, recon I deserve it"

"Did you see my article?"

"Yeah"

"Was kinda hoping you hadn't, I was drunk and so mean I'm sorry"

"It's okay, I thought it was funny, you looked really pretty in that cover"

"Thanks you should see my Marc Jacobs cover, you'd like it"

"The one where you're only wearing a leather jacket?"

"You've seen it? How?"

She caught me. "I've subscribed to all those Muggle magazines and such, you're fake boyfriend is on the cover of a lot of them"

She didn't say anything for awhile. I could just hear her breathing.

"I miss you Pansy"

"I'm sorry for everything. I don't deserve your forgiveness"

Again she didn't say anything.

"Nevermind you didn't even give me your forgiveness"

"I'd give you everything, you never said you missed me back"

"Of course I bloody miss you"

"We have a show in a bit but maybe you'll get a phone and give me the number"

"Bye Mor"

"Bye my beautiful Pansy"

I leaned against the wall and felt like an idiot smiling.

I didn't understand what I did to deserve her. I wasn't a good person, I had done so much bad, but I was still worthy of love. I was going to fight for my girl. Because it had to be us in the end.

The following weeks I got a landline and sent my number in an owl to her. She called almost right away.

"No way you actually got a phone"

I laughed "I don't know how to use it but Daphne enchanted it for international calls"

We stayed on the phone for hours.

JAMES: She stopped sleeping with girls. She would just go up to her room and talk on the phone with Pansy. We got in a huge argument. I mean huge.

We were in Dublin when I realized who she was talking to. I was outside her hotel room when Blair exited

"She's in there talking to Pansy I don't think she wants you to interrupt".

Everything almost fell apart that night.

"What the fuck Mor not again"

"James just mind your business for once fuck"

"She cheated you don't go back to that"

"James you don't know her like I do"

"Piss off you say that every time. I mean are you that fucking insecure? Or are you just fucked in the head? Have the drugs made you that stupid?"

"I'm done"

I was so mad I didn't even ask her to stay. I walked down to the bar and took a shot. I was so upset I felt on fire.

PANSY: I was on the phone. I heard everything and I agreed with James. She shouldn't have forgiven me. She deserved better.

There was a knock on my door and she was standing in my front porch light.

It was raining and she was standing there.

"Morrigan"

"I know I'm stupid for being here, I know you'll probably break my heart again. But it's yours to break. It beats for you and I can't undo that, nothing can."

I walked out into the rain to be with her.

She didn't even let me talk, she grabbed my head and kissed me.

We stumbled inside and she pulled my shirt off kissing me all the way down. Her touch lit me on fire. She leaned me against the wall and started kissing my inner thighs.

That blonde hair. Merlin that blonde hair.

"Fuck Mor please, i want you all, please"

She looked up at me "don't ask, take"

I knelt down and put her on her back.

She pulled me on top of her lap. She loved doing that. "Take off your bra, I want to see you"

I obeyed.

I thanked whoever it was that brought her back to me, the gods maybe.

"Fuck Pansy, the gods took their time when they made you"

I knew she'd come back.