022

PANSY: I understand why people like San Francisco so much.

DAPHNE: I surprised him after their show. Oh that was one of the best memories I have of us.

He ran into my arms and swept me off of my feet.

"Oh how I've missed you Daph"

"Shut up and kiss me"

PANSY: Mor was in these low rise jeans and wore navy blue bra that barely covered her.

She had a cigarette in her mouth and was smiling at James and Daphne. She was slouching slightly and I could see her bones popping out of her back and her rib cage as she moved.

The drugs I think were doing that to her body. But believe it or not she still looked golden.

GARRET: A lot of people won't understand what happens next, so I will explain it, because I don't think I am biased. I can tell this exact story without any opinion, just going to state what happened as facts.

Mitch Blair was going to be the worlds biggest super model, he was handsome and had this real defined face. He stood so tall and skinny yet muscular.

The only problem was marketing, he needed to put his name out there in a dramatic way.

His agent and I spoke, she was willing to bet two million dollars that this would all be worth it.

I asked Morrigan, I don't know why people assumed she was forced to do this. But anyway.

Black Opium was on the cover of Rolling Stone, they were in their prime.

Morrigan was so numb to the world around her she agreed.

Mitch and Morrigan started their very public relationship that night, it was their last show in San Francisco and the paparazzi was out basically breaking down doors to get pictures of them.

Just again to clarify Mor got two million dollars for this.

MITCH: Everyone just calls me Blair, Mitch is very midwest of me.. BLAIR: I remember that night, it changed my life. I had met Morrigan prior to that night, she was very beautiful, intimidating as hell but drop-dead gorgeous and that's coming from a model.

"This is for the cameras, hold my hand in front of them, kiss me, hug me, thats all fine but dont get dillusional and think this will end with both of us falling in love"

"I just want to be famous" I was so young and eager to be wanted.

The next thing she said to me stuck with me for the rest of my life, "Yeah well, when being famous isnt all you dreamed of dont come around to hate me"

That night she was practically naked and I guess her home town friends were there or James' I don't know I wasnt really friends with the band.

She threw on sunglasses lit and cigarette and reached out for my hand "Theres no going back from here Blair"

I grabbed her hand and secured my future.

PANSY: He was beautiful out of all the guys I have been with they couldnt compare , I mean even Marco couldnt, that man she was holding hands with was a god.

Once my eyes adjusted to his beauty I relaized she was with this man, they were holding hands and the camera flashes made it feel as if I was trapped in a nightmare

He didnt join us for dinner, they waited outside the restaurant and started kissing with so much passion, I wondered if they knew the cameras were there.

JAMES: I told Mor not to do it, she told me that I had and would always be rich, she reminded me she came from nothing.

"James there was a point where I wouldnt eat, I worked to give my aunt enough money to watch Tommy, sometimes there was no leftover money for me to eat, so dont stand there and tell me to turn away two million dollars, dont"

"I'm sorry Mor, youre right and im sorry"

I wish people knew how much love you can save if you just apologize, Mor and I never had a problem just apologizing and admitimg we were wrong. Maybe its the Hufflepff in us.

PANSY: it was a nice restaurant, Chinese food, I couldnt eat, I sat in front of Morrigan just watching her.

"So Mor I'm dying to know who that man is?" Astoria asked the golden question.

"Are we that close to be exchanging secrets?" She laughed.

"Doesnt seem that much of a secret, you were out there snogging him for twenty minutes" Daphne looked over at her.

I could tell Mor was annoyed, "Jesus, I would much rather be snogging you Daphne"

The table was silent. Astoria shot her eyes at me and I knew she knew.

"Well I put a ring on it first" James joked and everything returned to normal.

"Sorry, its just for publicity thats it, excuse me" she stood up and left to the restroom, I followed.

She was sitting on the sink by a small window smoking. I knew that smell would linger on my clothes for days.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She didnt answer, she just kept her eyes closed, it was dark but I could tell she was crying.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry"

She chuckled "I cant even look at you, you used to be like a piece of art to me, I could sit and watch you for a lifetime, now I cant even bring myself to glance at you" her voice was starting to break.

She walked closer still just looking down at the floor, she was ripping me apart and I knew I deserved it.

It took her awhile but she met eyes with me, "You did this" her shoulder brushed mine and she walked past me, the door slammed.

You know magic is very much reliate on your emotions, I let out one cry and every piece of glass in that restroom shattered.

Astoria finally came to pick me up "Hey everything will be alright"

She was lying, this pain would be forevermore.