021

SCOTT: We were going on world tour.

This time no significant others, just the band in a private jet, it was enchanted so we each had our own rooms. We couldn't use a portkey we had too much equipment.

Man my hair was to my shoulders I could put it in a bun.

JAMES: The world is so much bigger than we would've ever imagined.

We started off in Mexico. And Merlin's sake we had the best time.

ERNIE: we didn't even know muggles listened to our music but our concerts were divided in half so muggles and magic folk never interacted.

I dunno I think there are loads of half-bloods thanks to us.

JAMES: Our shows were crazy I mean everyone was just having fun dancing and yelling the lyrics it was such an amazing time to be alive.

PANSY: The ministry of magic was proud of Black Opium, they were the first magical band to go on world tour. I saved the article clippings from their first real interview.

"Skeeter: And where do you find your muse Morrigan?

Morrigan Poston: I take what I've been through and just write it down, sometimes I can't sleep if I have an idea in my head, it's like these songs are demanding to be written.

Skeeter: How does it feel being the only girl in this band?

Poston: Those boys are my family, I've laid in James' arms crying over a breakup, Ernie has braided my hair, and Scott and I have matching tattoos. It feels comforting.

Skeeter: Tell me more about this heartbreak.

Poston: Come on lets talk about something fun.

Skeeter: Well the people want to know.

Poston: I'll put it in a simple sort phrase... my heart was ripped out of my chest. Yeah.

Skeeter: Is there anything you'd want to say to that person?

Poston: Can I have my heart back? Please? Only if you're attached to it as well"

I remember reading that and crying, call me selfish, I knew she would come back to me.

THEODORE: I still listened to their music on the radio. I would sometimes close my eyes and imagine it was just Ernie playing to me. Like he used to.

JAMES: She tried to hide it. I mean she acted like she didn't care and was over Pansy, but I knew it was all an act.

We got into a huge fight over it actually.

"I dunno why you can't just move on Mor"

"Yeah believe it or not I'm still wondering that same thing James"

We were in France and she was storming off. "Mor there's more than one girl out there for you"

"What if Daphne just left you? And I told you there's more than one girl James, huh?"

"Pansy didn't just leave! She had sex with Ernie's boyfriend got pregnant, got an abortion and lied about it all to your face!"

"I didn't need the reminder, thanks"

"Can we have a conversation like adults without all this sarcasm"

She put out her cigarette and crossed her arms. "I just don't see the point, talking isn't going to erase her from my DNA"

I will always ask myself why good people like Morrigan fall for the worst people.

PANSY: I remember I saw Tommy in Diagonally mid August buying school supplies.

I don't think he saw me but all I could see was her. I mean he looked just like her but that wasn't the reason. The reason is because she loved him more than anything, I stared at him and thought about how happy Mor would've been to be by his side.

I think at that time their next show was in New York.

JAMES: The United States was our favorite to perform at. We had the best Pizza in New York.

I think we realized we were celebrities in that city. I mean we'd try to go out to eat and everyone would take pictures of us and ask for us to sign things.

SCOTT: It was bloody amazing this girl asked me to sign her tits.

ERNIE: Those moments I will live and die for.

JAMES: The camera loved Mor. The people loved her.

GARRETT (Black Opium manager): Morrigan Poston had this look that had girls refusing to wear a bra.

She was absolutely no tits, no ass, but she had these magnificent long legs and well beautiful face.

I didn't want her to come out. Other than their music being amazing people came out for them. Same thing I told James about announcing his engagement.

Every girl wanted to be Mor and every guy wanted to sleep with her. Same for James.

ERNIE: San Francisco I think is the best city ever.

We did three shows there and well Mor slept with more girls then we did combined.

I think she was trying to cope with everything, San Francisco was an open city and the girls that came really just came for her.

We had our own hotel rooms but I would always see her bringing a girl back to her room.

SCOTT: Don't let Ernie be dramatic, we all except James were bringing girls back to our rooms. We were fucking rockstars.

JAMES: God Mor in San Francisco was sort of ridiculous. And I am not saying that because to slut shame her. That's not the reason.

The reason was she was sleeping with all these girls yet she had a picture of Pansy on her nightstand. Not a picture of them together but just of Pansy.

DAPHNE: I wanted to surprise him. I was going to go to San Francisco.

Of course Astoria wanted to come, and we invited Pansy she hardly left her house.

PANSY: I've always wanted to see the Golden Gate Bridge.

This also might sound bad but I missed Mor so much it was like my skin itched when I wasn't around her.

So I said yes.

BLAISE: We all had tickets to already see them all over Europe in December I dunno why they couldn't just have waited.