Ch.1

Twice...Kpop girl group...9 members...1 has to be dating.

Boss: "Y/n!"

"Uh yes sir?"

Boss: "I need you to find out if this rumor is true. Jihyo and Daniel"

"You got it, I'll go out"

I got up and left, it was only 4 pm, they are at Music Bank, so I should be able to follow them from there. I hope I get good pay for this

I got in my car and drove off to the crowded building and found a good parking facing the exit all the idols use. I should be able to know which van belongs to Twice.

I...have been...sitting here...FOR 4 HOURS!!! I better get good money for this, I'm hungry, I'm tired, and I'm broke so I can't get food at this time. If they don't leave this build- oh here they come

I saw them get in their vans, and eventually drive off, I followed behind them from a distance so it doesn't look like I'm stalking, I turned down a street and I took the next street catching up to their final destination. The dorms

I had to sit in my car for a little bit longer now, I know someone saw me, because they were on the phone looking this way and pointed. I didn't do anything and just waited.

I guess I waited too long, I woke up to laughter and the voice of the Twice members. Their manager, I believe, looked in my direction and slowly walked over to this direction, so I just slowly covered my camera and acted like I was asleep.

I looked up when I heard a knock on my window, so I rolled it down slowly "How can I help you"

Manager: "You have to leave before we call the cops"

"I'm sorry sir, is this private property?"

Manager: "No, I saw you yesterday following us, so I'm giving you a warning to leave"

"Oh I didn't mean to follow you. I just looked up places and saw the empty parking, I'm too broke to afford a hotel so I've been moving from parking lots all over, this is my 5th time sleeping here total"

Manager: "I've never seen this car"

"Okay, I'm sorry if I scared you thinking I was following you"

Manager: "That's my fault, please be careful out there"

"Actually can I ask a favor for some money for food"

He looked at the van, then gave me some money. Yes! I have breakfast money now

I gave him a slight bow and drove away, I saw him get in and the van followed me for a while and I got my food. I was actually really hungry, so I drove back to the parking lot and ate, I didn't care about their schedule. I'm hungry.

I listened to music all day and when I saw the van in a distance. I drove off and hid the car before hiding behind trash cans.

It only took an hour for Jihyo, Jeongyeon, and Nayeon to walk out. Except they didn't get in a car and they were on their own. So I decided to risk it and just follow them. What could happen?

A lot. No I mean A LOT could happen.

So let's go back shall we, I followed them and saw them eat at some restaurant so I took a picture of them because why not. I'm here, I can sell that picture later, it looks good.

They took forever eating but when they left I followed them for ice cream and the park. It was only them plus me, but "only them"

I took a picture of them eating ice cream, I took a picture of them talking, and I took a picture of 2Yeon kissing...I took a picture of Jihyo and Nayeon...I got a picture of Nayeon and Jeongyeon. WHAT?

"WHAT?!"

I may or may not have yelled that but they looked up and started looking around. I tried to quietly move away but as I slowly started to sneak away. I might have stepped on a stick...and it snapped.

Jihyo: "HEY!"

I looked over and saw them running towards me, I am not a certified running or just a runner in general. I hate running, but I ran like my life depended on it, well cause it kinda did.

Jeong: "STOP!"

"IM SORRY PLEASE DONT KILL ME"

Jihyo: "STOP"

Nay: "HEY!"

I finally lost them when I took too many turns, I found my car and drove home. It was a hectic night, and I downloaded the pictures on my laptop. I cleared the SD Card and uploaded every single photo except those.

"Oh my gosh. I can't give these, they'll be hated on, they'll be kicked out, but I can't because they'll be exposed, and that means I would out them"

I sat down and stared at the pictures, and started to debate. These photos could get me a lot of money, it could get me a promotion, it can get me out of this crummy apartment

I don't want to be the bad guy tho. But that means Jihyo is stuck with this rumor, but she's better off in the rumor than being exposed.

"WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE ME?!"

There was a banging on my wall telling me to shut up so I did, but still...I don't get paid enough for this

At least I'm happy for them, that's great for them. I'm excited they are together. I don't want to ruin that.