Ch.10

Y/n turned around and saw Jihyo walking over, "Let's go, we'll talk in your rooom"

Y/n looked at her, going through her options, but she narrowed it down to the two main choices she has

Get caught by creep or by Jihyo....

Y/n shrugged and walking into her apartment, letting Nayeon and Jihyo inside. It caught the two off guard, but they went inside.

Jihyo: "I told you that if you stalked us again, I would beat your ass"

Y/n: "Well realistically, you never told me but you had the others tell me"

Nay: "We don't need your sarcasm"

Y/n: "Yeah yeah...so are you gonna do it? I mean, it was either you guys or the scary man outside."

Jihyo: "Scary man? What scary man?"

Y/n: "The man that was following me? Okay so here is how it works. You both follow me. Creeps out there is following me and you have two others following him. So I know how this whole game works, now that you've caught me. But what is the point when I'm just gonna end up back at the office, doing things I don't want to do."

Jihyo: "You want to go? Go, but I am not letting you off the hook first."

Y/n: "Fair enough"

While they settled what they needed to be settled, the creepy man outside got comfortable in his car knowing she wasn't going to be leaving anytime soon. He leaned back and waited, not realizing that two other people are watching him.

Back in the apartment, Y/n was laying in bed, while Jihyo was sitting down rubbing her back, making sure she was okay. They saw that she fell asleep, so they left, which actually let the creep use that opportunity to go into the building, kidnapping her while she was in a deep sleep.

It could be seen from a mile away that this was gonna happen. The only problem was that since no one knew this guy, they didn't know this was gonna happen.

Momo and Mina couldn't do anything just yet, but Momo was taking a lot of pictures, this was crazy, they needed to know a plan to stop this from happening.

Jeongyeon and Sana just made it to the warehouse, walking around to see a broken window they can enter. Thankfully it wasn't high, so they were able to get in with ease.

In the middle of the room was a chair with chains around it on the floor. In a corner was a table with different things, a bat, belt, rope, and bandages.

Jeong: "You think these bandages are for her or for him?"

Sana: "I hope for no one"

They continued walking, in a different wall looks like there are chains where she'll stand, chained up. Sana hated it inside, but continued into a small room.

Sana: "A bed and dresser? This doesn't make sense"

Jeongyeon walked into a different room, "Sana..."

Sana moved into the room, seeing a different bedroom. "A mattress and a box of clothes? What the fuck is all this? How many times has she come here?"

Jeong: "Take pictures before anyone comes"

Sana: "I don't think Dispatch ever has to go through this"

Jeong: "Nope, just stalks people. How are we the ones dealing with this? I don't like it"

Sana: "We're gonna expose Dispatch, but this is not how I expected us to expose them"

Both girls heard a car drive up, so they ran into the room with a mattress, leaving through a window there, leaving it open a little.

Y/n was thrown into the room with a mattress, wincing in pain as she tried to sit up. But gave up as she watched the guy leave.

Jeongyeon opened up the window, climbing inside, giving a slight smile to Y/n who had no idea what was happening.

Y/n: "Why are you here?"

Jeong: "To save you"

Y/n: "It's okay, this is normal I'll be out of here in a few days"

Jeong: "Get your ass up, this isn't normal"

Y/n: "Umm, why are you here though? I'm just an employee that works for Dispatch. I didn't want to expose you guys though"

Jeong: "Huh? Oh I untied you. Get out through the window"

Y/n: "Why?"

Jeongyeon sighed, grabbing Y/n the back of her shirt and the back of her pants, pulling her to the window, but pushed her out the window where Sana was ready to grab her

Y/n: "Umm Ow!"

Jeong: "Be quiet, we're helping"

Jeongyeon got out, while Sana was pulling Y/n away from the warehouse and to the car "You're dispatch, people who stalk to expose, but how the fuck did this turn into a kidnapping scandal"

Y/n: "It's dispatch, they hide a lot of things. After my sister died, and I became of age, they did this to make sure I don't fight back and that I behave"

Jeong: "Just you?"

Y/n: "Yeah, just me. My sister was amazing, she was the best in the team, but she didn't like the lying and stalking, so she decided to quit"

Sana: "What happened?"

Y/n: "Our house caught fire the next day, and I saw someone throw something through our window and they were talking about a scandal that my sister covered one year"

Jeong: "Did she tell anyone about quitting"

Y/n: "Her best friend"

Jeong: "Who was her friend"

Y/n: "The guy who took me here"

Sana: "Oh..."

They got Y/n took the car, and they drove away back to the dorm, all the Twice members meeting there except for Momo and Mina who were keeping an eye on the creepy man but in reality, they were watching the entrance to the dirt road, just in case he leaves.

Jihyo: "Dahyun, print out all of these photos. I don't care if it's us catching Y/n or if it's the warehouse. We'll use all of them"

Y/n: "I'm okay, honestly"

Nay: "Um, are you sure? You just got, you know, kidnapped"

Y/n: "Yeah, I'm honestly okay"

Chae: "Yeah okay, so I thought we were just gonna stalk Y/n and maybe her boss to catch her stalking Momo"

Y/n: "Oh you knew?"

Tzu: "Yes, but why are we now knee deep into a kidnapping. I don't want to be apart of this"

Y/n: "It's okay, I'm fine"

Y/n's phone started to ring, but Sana got to it faster, seeing it's her boss she answered and put it on speaker.

Y/n refused to say anything, until she felt Jihyo pull her ear, "H-Hello"

Boss: "You were supposed to expose Twice not befriend them"

Y/n: "I'm not befriending them"

Boss: "When I'm through with you, you'll just be stuck at a desk job for life!"

Y/n: "Okay"

Sana hung up the phone, "Dahyun can it print faster"

Dahyun: "Nope, out of 45 photos, in the past 5 minutes it's only done 2 photos. Do the math and you'll find out when it'll be done"

Nay: "Shit"

They all started talking amongst themselves, but when they turned around Y/n was gone and the door was open.

I'm Sorry, I was busy with school and work. I'm starting to make crappy chapters