Ch.8

Y/n sighed as she waited, she felt like a child waiting for her mom to pick her up. Yeri scolded her every so often as she tried to put things away, but when Wendy came by, Yeri told her what happened and to take her home.

They walked out, Wendy sighed as she grabbed Y/n's camera, "We'll walk back to your apartment, make sure you take a shower then we'll head to Irene's diner, one of my employees is opening today, so we'll eat breakfast then you'll go home and sleep"

Y/n: "But I need to do a cover up"

Wendy: "On who?"

Y/n: "Well I kinda did cover them up, I told my boss they weren't dating and gave them a pretty good reason, but they are suspicious and I need to be extra careful"

Wendy: "On who?"

Y/n: "I can't say, you never know who's around"

Nayeon and Jihyo looked at each other and sighed, taking a few more pictures of them talking.

They followed the two back to Y/n's apartment building and waited outside for the them to come back out.

After waiting for about 20 minutes, they came out, and walked to the diner. Nayeon followed them, Jihyo was trying to listen to their conversation.

Y/n: "If I tell them, I'm dead"

Wendy: "If they find out, you're dead"

Y/n: "What am I supposed to say, I took a picture of you kissing but I don't want to expose you. So how should we lie?"

Wendy: "Yes"

Y/n: "I can't"

Wendy: "Why?"

Y/n: "Because"

Wendy: "Because why?"

Y/n grew a little annoyed, "Because Jihyo will beat my ass"

Wendy: "You shouldn't stalk them. Yeri is right, you need to leave Dispatch"

Y/n walked ahead and made it to the diner, sitting down. Nayeon and Jihyo entered a little later talking about Y/n and who she might be stalking. They have to find out before they catch her.

Nay: "So it not me, you, or Jeong. We have Momo, Sana, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu"

Jihyo was on her phone, searching around, "Tzuyu, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung haven't really been seen with dating rumors. Who else?"

Nayeon put her phone down, "Momo and Heechul are rumored to be dating"

Jihyo: "Okay, we need to catch her in the act"

Nay: "Are you actually gonna...?"

Jihyo: "Yeah, but to get her to stop, we need to find a way to get out of Dispatch"

Nay: "Get Chae and Tzu to go spy on her boss, find him do some sketchy shit, we'll get her out of the contract real quick"

Jihyo: "Okay so you call up the maknaes, we'll keep an eye on her. Later Jeong and Sana will take our spot, Momo and Mina will take over for the maknaes. Dubs will gather all the evidence we give her for both."

Nay: "Perfect"

Nayeon called Tzuyu and told her the plan, so they were off to go spy on the creep boss. It was gonna work, and get Dispatch off their backs.

They looked over, seeing Irene scolding Y/n while holding onto her ear. Jihyo took a picture because why not, but Y/n wasn't even trying to fight it.

Irene: "I know I seemed like I approved of your job, you know we don't"

Y/n: "I know, I'm sorry. Can you let go now?"

Irene: "No. What makes you think you can go on? You hate the job, you never know what to do, you're not living healthy, and you need to find a better paying job"

Y/n was now trying to get Irene to release her hand, "Irene, please it hurts. I can't leave my job and you know that"

Irene sighed a let her hand go, "Well you better find a way because you stayed up all night, had no dinner, and you got lost out there. All because you were warned what would happened if you followed them again"

Y/n sighed, "I'll come clean...later"

Wendy: "Why later? Why not now?"

Y/n: "Because I'm not done, if I need to get pictures of Momo doing anything else except being with Heechul, then I'm gonna get rid of their actual secret"

Wendy: "You're so dead"

Y/n: "They won't know, they don't even know I'm stalking them"

Irene: "They're bound to find out, so when they do and they kick your ass. I'm gonna find out and kick your ass too"

Y/n: "Yeah I'm sure"

Irene hugged Y/n, and left to give them their orders. They ate, Wendy walked Y/n back to her apartment, then went to her cafe.

Nayeon was sitting on the ground, playing on her phone as Jihyo took a little nap. They were there for a long time, taking turns to keep watch so the other person can nap.

Meanwhile Chaeyoung and Tzuyu waited outside the company, seeing if they can hopefully spot someone that seems to know Y/n.

They saw a man in a suit, he pulled out his phone, looking frustrated, calling someone. He seems someone in a higher position, hopefully they are right.

Man: "Kim Y/n did not show up for work today after reporting rumors were not true. Find her, we need to remind her about her contract"

...

Man: "Fine, when this week ends, find her. Tell her to show proof of the rumors not being true. Also make sure she gets her ass back to work"

He hung up the phone, and Tzuyu stopped her audio recording. He got into his car, and drove off, but Chaeyoung took a picture of the license plate.

Tzu: "We'll get Yeri and Lisa to look into this license plate"

Chae: "Time to do our job, ready to take a drive?"

Tzu: "Hell yeah, but is it just me or do you think Y/n is in some type of danger?"

Chae: "Well then I have a feeling we're about to find the 'something sketchy' about this man"

Tzu: "Yup"