Ch.7

Both Mina and Chaeyoung were confused, but then Y/n told them not to worry about it. She would just need to do this on her own. She was little bit healthier now.

Mina: "Okay, well we should get going. Jihyo told us to tell you that if you stalk us again like that, she will find you and beat your ass...literally. Like I mean that, old fashion style way"

Y/n: "Ahh..okay. Don't worry"

They said bye, and Y/n got her camera, she shredded the physical pictures of the kisses, but she'll go back later and get the ones in her laptop.

She finished the food, then took a nap, she woke up around 8, so a 3 hour nap wasn't bad. She grabbed her camera and went to her old hiding spot, she made sure she was extra careful.

Momo laughed as she left the building, "Just be careful okay"

Y/n took a picture of her, she was on the phone, walking to her destination. Y/n carefully followed behind, she met up with someone who was wearing a hoodie and was shorter than her. But took a picture anyways

Momo: "I was supposed to go with you, not meet up. Dubs..be real"

Dahyun: "Look, Y/n is off the street, and we can be ourselves"

Momo: "True...so what do we do now my love"

Y/n was taking pictures but she couldn't see the other person's face, but she has a picture of them kissing Momo, just no face reveal.

Momo and Dahyun held hands, so when Y/n got closer, she heard a little bit of the conversation, "Let's go to the park, where we had our first date"

Y/n took a different way, but made it to the park, climbing up a tree, and hiding in the leaves, trying to find the two lovebirds.

She took more pictures, but when she zoomed in, she took the best picture...The Worst Picture Ever

Y/n was a lot more quieter, "Oh you gotta be fucking kidding me. Momo and Dahyun."

They continued walking, and heard the trees move, Y/n had to extra still, she was not trying to get caught this time.

Dahyun: "The rumors will die down soon, but I don't care, me and you can hide this. That Y/n girl shouldn't bother us"

Momo: "She's not the only dispatch worker"

Dahyun: "Okay, let's just be careful"

Y/n laid down against the branches, she took a few pictures of the stars, just taking in the night. She didn't even realize she found herself relaxing until she felt herself slipping.

She caught herself, both Dahyun and Momo walked away, so she was able to get out of the tree. She had no idea where they went, so she just took off running back to her apartment.

She went onto her laptop, removing the pictures she took onto it, needing another source, she needs to get something on Heechul, and if there is not, well she has nothing. Simple, right?

She fell asleep for the night, waking up to a knock on her door, when she opened it, it was like her patience and honesty would be tested. Both Momo and Dahyun were at the door.

Momo: "Here's your food delivery, so eat it"

Y/n: "It's...9 in the morning"

Dahyun: "Jihyo heard you didn't eat at all yesterday, so she is trying to mother you, without being with you"

Y/n: "Oh thank you, but it's honestly okay. I've survived this long, it's okay"

Momo: "So what was your hurry last night"