Ch.9

Y/n walked out of her apartment building, looking around and ran off to go to her hiding spot in front of Twice's dorm. She waited to see if Momo would walk out, not knowing Nayeon and Jihyo were there looking at her and taking pictures.

Nay whispered, "We were gonna get Momo to go with Mina to spy on her boss, tell Dubs to do it instead, we need Momo alone"

Jihyo: "Nah, whenever it's time to trade, she'll follow Momo and Mina, finding out that we're stalking her boss, she'll know something is up"

Nay: "When do we catch her"

Jihyo: "When she finds out what Momo is gonna do, they'll trade tomorrow though, so after, we'll get her by surprise. I'll beat her ass"

Nay: "Don't kill the girl"

They saw Y/n starting to take pictures, and moving, so they followed. Momo left the dorm with Mina, and started to walk to the park.

Y/n followed them, saw they met up with Yeri, and was taking quite a few pictures. It looked like she was doing some business, so that means hacking.

Yeri was hacking into the dmv to find the license plate, Momo was talking on the phone and was saying everything Yeri was saying.

Yeri: "You better find some sketchy ass shit, I need Y/n out of Dispatch"

Mina: "Chae and Tzu are in their car on their way to his house, they are gonna keep a close eye on him"

Yeri: "Are you sure it's a good idea for idols to be blackmailing him"

Mina: "Payback is a bitch I guess"

Yeri: "If you ever run into Y/n, tell her I'm looking for her"

Momo: "Should I give her a reason why?"

Yeri: "To convince her to leave without you guys needing to do this, but if she's still avoiding it, then to kick her ass"

Momo: "So don't tell her the reason"

Yeri: "Bingo"

Meanwhile Chaeyoung and Tzuyu found his house and parked 3 houses down, she saw the man standing outside as if he was waiting for someone.

Chaeyoung got out, and snuck behind cars, and was hiding as much as she can. She hid behind a car, seeing another man coming from the other side, relieved she won't get seen.

Boss: "Anyone follow?"

Man: "No sir"

Boss: "Kim Y/n has a contract that she is stuck with us until she turns 25, and so far she was doing good. She had been on a 1 year good streak, I don't want to remind her again, who is her boss"

Man: "What do you want me to do"

Boss: "Follow her, what is she doing everyday? Why isn't her ass sitting down at her desk during the day"

Man: "What do you want me to do if I see she is doing nothing?"

Boss: "Contact me, and I'll tell you what to do. I'll do my part, and you do yours. Just remember, the warehouse in the field, that's where we'll go if she is not doing her job"

Man: "What if she's just secretly taking a break"

Boss: "She doesn't get a break, she has no vacation time. That would be breaking her contract, so you tell me what she is doing. I want to see that she has eyes on Momo or Heechul 24/7. Go!"

The man walked away, and the boss went back inside. Chaeyoung waited a little before going back to the car, she played the audio for Tzuyu. Both of them knew it wasn't right, was he really the boss or some guy who just taking advantage of Y/n.

Tzu: "This isn't good. Nay and Jihyo are watching Y/n. Me and you are watching the boss, we need someone on this guy."

Chae: "Call Nay, maybe we can get Jeong and Sana to do the watch"

Tzu: "What will Momo and Mina do?"

Chae: "Get Momo and Mina to follow creep number 1 over there, then we get Jeong and Sana to check out the warehouse. I know which one he's talking about, it's the only abandoned one in the city"

Tzu: "Smart thinking"

Chae: "You know, we only started to do this because Y/n fucked up"

Tzu: "True, but this is some mystery movie shit, so let me live my dream as a spy"

Chae: "Fine, I'll call Nay"

Chaeyoung made her call, then called the others to give them their new jobs, Tzuyu was keeping an eye on the guy and he was just sitting in his car, Tzuyu got pictures of how he looked like.

He started to drive off, and Chaeyoung made the decision to follow him, waiting to give Momo and Mina the address of where he's at.

Y/n saw Mina get off the phone and then run off back to their dorm. They were there for a while before getting into their car and drive around the block.

She took off running through the alley, seeing the car turn up one block, talk to people in the car, then drive down the street, Y/n saw them park so far down, realizing that it's 2 streets down from her apartment.

Y/n ran to her car, getting into it, and driving it to the park. She saw a car follow, and further down another car behind that one. She pulled to the side, and went to her favorite spot under the bridge.

She hid, seeing a guy, she knows him well, but not because it's good. Then saw Momo follow him after he left the bridge. She climbed out, running out, she got pictures of Momo, but was seen, she took off and didn't stop.

She made it back to her car and drove off, just going anywhere, making random turns to lose them, but she made it back to her apartment building, running inside.

She didn't take the elevator this time, but the stairs, when she got up, she ran the down the halls but the second she was about to go down her hall to her apartment, she stopped.

Nay: "Nice of you to finally stop by Y/n"