Ch.4

After reading the article further, Nayeon sat back on the couch, "That's...wow"

Tzu: "No that doesn't make sense. Why would this girl, Y/n, work for the same business that got her house burned down...Something isn't right"

Jihyo: "We're stalking her, we will be able to pick up more"

They talked about what to do, and came up with a plan to start the morning and without making it obvious since Y/n is sitting across the street of the building.

Y/n looked through her pictures, she didn't have a good one to turn in. But she was only there at night, just in case Jihyo walks out.

She knocked out, her jacket wasn't helping as much, but around 5 in the morning, Momo and Sana walked out along with Jihyo and Mina. They both went different ways, which honestly wouldn't confuse Y/n...if she was awake.

Momo and Sana got close up, and saw her asleep, Sana may have tried to risk it, she turned on the camera, but it made a noise, so both girls took off.

Y/n got up quickly, looking at her watch seeing the time. Her camera was on, but she didn't know how that happened.

In a distance she saw Jihyo and Mina walking, "Oh shit, Jihyo's getting away"

Momo looked at Sana mouthing "She's here for Jihyo"

Y/n took a few photos of Jihyo and Mina following them for about 4 hours, then realized she can't get much during the day, so she left and went to Wendy's cafe.

Wendy: "In a rush today?"

Y/n shook her head, "I've been up since 5, had stale crackers last night, and in need of breakfast"

Wendy sighed as she made a drink, and gave it to Y/n, "I don't like that you're struggling like this"

Y/n: "Hey, I'm living...surviving"

Wendy: "...So I might have something to say about Twice"

Y/n: "Let me guess, they came asking if you knew me"

Wendy: "Yeah, how did you know?"

Y/n: "I wouldn't be surprised, so how much do I owe you"

Wendy: "Wash the dishes"

Y/n: "That I can afford"

Y/n went to the back and washes the dishes before coming back and sitting back down, "It's 9...you open at 6 and you had a pile of dishes"

Wendy gave Y/n a coupon and a few bucks "Irene's diner, that's money off some food, and the money should cover it"

Y/n: "Thank you, I'll pay you back one day"

Wendy: "Nah, just come back and do some things  around here and we'll be good"

Y/n finished her drink and walked out, she made her way down a block. Momo and Sana took a picture of the coupon in her hand.

Sana: "Irene's dine in? You hungry?"

Momo: "I could eat at a diner"

Y/n walked in, sitting down in a booth in the back. Someone came in and sat in front of her, and they talked for a little bit then she got up and took her order. Momo took a picture of them talking.

Momo: "Okay, well I could eat some pancakes"

When Y/n sat down she looked up when she saw the seat in front of her get taken, "Irene, it's been a long time"

Irene: "You never come here, but I've missed you"

Y/n: "Busy busy...Wendy gave me the coupon and some cash. So what can I buy with this"

Irene frowned, "Get whatever you want, get a meal you know...I'll accept what Wendy gave you, and if anything else needs to be paid, I'll cover it"

Y/n: "Need a dishwasher for a little bit, if there's extra, I'll wash the dishes. I do that sometimes with Wendy"

Irene: "Sure"

Y/n: "Thanks, so how are the others"

Irene: "Yeri and her girlfriend own a hacking company. Joy owns that theater 3 blocks down but she's an actor, she just bought...the theater. Seulgi wanted to dance and teach people, so she opened up her own dance studio"

Y/n: "Yeri got a girlfriend?"

Irene: "Yeah, apparently her name is Lisa"

Y/n: "Well you all grew to be successful"

Irene: "Thankful for Joy, she opened up these places for us"

Y/n: "You grew the business, but I got stuck at dispatch"

Irene: "Come on, it's good money"

Y/n: "Barely pays my rent, which keep in mind, my company gave me that apartment, I just have to pay everything"

Irene: "Your car?"

Y/n: "It was my mom's old car. They kept it until I aged out"

Irene: "Oh..you lived out of it for sometime right?"

Y/n: "Yeah, but it's fine"

Irene: "Okay, I should get back"

Y/n: "Tell your sisters I said hi...I miss you guys"

Irene: "We all may have aged out of foster care, but we still have each other. Come by sometime"

Y/n smiled, Irene took her order, and they went on to do their own things. Y/n looked at her phone, which was also bought by the company, some old flip phone that can only call or text, and that's all she needs to work.

She finished eating, and so did Sana and Momo. They all walk out, first Y/n, then the two following her.

Y/n grabbed her camera from her backpack, she turned around, which cause Momo and Sana to hide quickly. She took a picture of the sky, since it was filled with clouds, then continued her walk.

Her next stop was the library, which Momo and Sana thought was weird, but followed her in. She sat down at a computer and started to look things up.

Momo sat down at a table, and Sana around the corner of a bookshelf, she could see clearly what Y/n was typing.

Y/n looked up Kang Daniel, she saw that he didn't have a comeback, but found the address of his company. She took off and went straight over there, finding a good hiding space, and waited.

She waited there, eating her stale crackers, and even at night he didn't show up, but she stayed there. All night, she didn't move, maybe falling asleep.

Sana went to the store, bought some chips, carefully left them by Y/n's bag and both her and Momo took off back to the dorm.

Nay: "So?"

Momo: "Knows an Irene, but I don't know any other connections. She sitting outside a company, I don't know who's"

Sana: "Kang Daniel, she is there for Jihyo"

Jihyo: "Me and Daniel were rumored to be dating, so that makes sense"

Momo: "She's still there"

Mina: "Chae, call up Yeri. Tzu, call up Lisa. Get a background on Y/n"

Chae: "Yes hacking!"

Dahyun: "Something is turning in her mind, what is it?"

Mina: "This Y/n girl...we can surround her. At this point, we can find something on her that maybe we haven't already known"

Chaeyoung called up Yeri and Tzuyu called up Lisa, they were gonna find out a lot about her soon. They just needed these pictures gone