Ch.6

When Y/n woke up, she was laying on a couch, her camera on the side, a wet towel on her forehead, and food on the table.

?: "She's awake"

Y/n freaked out, fell off the couch, and hit the wall, she rubbed her head, and just laid on the ground, before being helped back onto the couch.

Y/n: "Look, I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry you guys. But why am I here?"

Nay: "You passed out on the side of the building, we found you this morning, but  we're glad to see you're okay"

Y/n grabbed her camera and tried to find the pictures, but nothing was there "No..No..No! Where are my pictures"

Jeongyeon walked in and handed Y/n a SD card "We deleted all the pictures in there"

Y/n: "You're joking?"

Nay: "Nope"

Y/n: "You're joking! You gotta tell me You Are Joking!!"

Jeong: "Calm down"

Y/n: "Calm down, how can I calm down?! You deleted my paycheck!...You deleted your cover up"

Nay: "What?"

Jihyo walked into the room, "So here she is, the best in Dispacth..Kim Y/n"

Y/n: "I had choices. Turn it in, get double my paycheck possibly or maybe even a promotion, just something that can help me. Come clean to you, you just kill me and I bring nothing. Or make a cover up, and I did"

Jeong: "What did you do?"

Y/n: "I followed Daniel instead, you deleted proof he was on a date with a girl"

Chaeyoung got up quick, grabbed the SD card and went to the computer, she called Yeri, and hoped she would get there in time.

After 30 minutes Yeri walked in, the first thing she did was walk over to Y/n, gave her a good scolding, then into the room, it took an hour but Yeri was able to retrieve the photos.

They both walked out, Yeri saw Y/n sitting grumpy, "I'll just get more pictures sometime later"

Yeri: "No, that's it. Can I borrow her for a second, we're just gonna have a long discussion about what just happened"

Y/n: "No..please don't let her, no"

Yeri threw Y/n over her shoulder and walked into the restroom. After about 20 minutes, both girls walked out, and Y/n just sat down quietly.

Chaeyoung gave Y/n the SD card, and she checked the photos, "This is it, I can get rid of your photos"

Yeri: "Quit dispatch"

Y/n: "I can't, I have a contract. Also they gave me the apartment, I can't just quit. I'll have nowhere to live, I already struggle to eat"

Jihyo: "Yeah so eat the food"

Mina: "Now"

Y/n shook her head, "I can't pay you"

Sana: "What if we pay you, for the photos. You give us the photos you took of them kissing, and we'll buy the photos off of you"

Y/n sighed, "No, I'm gonna shred them up, and delete them off my laptop and everything. They won't exists expect for into the very depths of my laptop that only a hacker has access to apparently"

Yeri: "Well work at my shop"

Y/n: "And do what? I can't do anything, I flunked high school, you really expect me to make it in that business"

Dahyun: "Well leave us alone"

Y/n: "Yeah...I will"

Mina: "Eat the food"

Jihyo: "You need food in your stomach"

Y/n shook her head, and Yeri picked up the fork, feeding Y/n because she did need to eat food. After a while when a good portion was gone, Chaeyoung sat down "So we couldn't find your phone, I'm sorry. It's lost"

Y/n shook her head and pulled out a flip phone from her jacket pocket "This is the phone they gave me...I don't own a phone"

Nay: "Shit apartment, flip phone, small paycheck, you can barely eat. Why are you still there?"

Y/n: "1 it saves my butt from being beat all the time for the stupid shit I do. 2, after I aged out, they contacted me, provided me with this stuff and when I became 18 I would have to stay with them until I became 25 like my sister"

Yeri: "That means 3 more years. Yeah no, this is not happening"

Y/n nodded, she grabbed her camera and headed for the door, "Thank you, and have a good day"

She took off, and made it back at her apartment. She forgot about the pictures, but she was able to turn in the photos, feeling relieved that she finish her job.

The next few days, Y/n stayed hidden in her apartment, but Yeri was on the lookout for her. Ready to knock some more sense into Y/n, also if she ever finds dispatch's office, she will go up to the boss and kick his ass.

There was a knock on her door, so Y/n opened it without checking, "Oh how did you...Nevermind. What do you want Mina?"

Chae: "And me"

Y/n looked back quickly seeing Chaeyoung appear, and motioned for both of them to come in.

Mina: "You said you would delete these"

Y/n: "I am...I've just been catching up on sleep"

Chae: "Well Jihyo made some food and wants you to eat"

Y/n: "I'm not hungry, thank you though"

Mina: "Well have you eaten today?"

Y/n: "No, it's barely 5, calm down"

Mina set the food down, and pointed at the chair for Y/n to sit down. Which Y/n did so, because she didn't like to see Mina strict. She didn't want to bother them, but it did feel good to have food in her stomach.

There was a small buzz on her phone, and when she pulled it out, she hated it, it was her boss, "Momo is rumored to be dating Heechul, find out. You have a week"

Y/n looked back but didn't say anything, "So, why are you being nice...or pretending at least"

Mina: "We're not pretending, just stop the whole dispatch thing on us...okay?"

Y/n: "Yeah, I won't stalk you guys anymore"

Chae: "Promise?"

Y/n looked back at the food, "I wish I could"

Chae: "Figured"

Y/n: "Then can you help me with something.."

Quick question: Are any of you going to the Feb.22 Concert in Fort Worth?