Ch.5

The next morning, Y/n woke up, saw the chips and was very confused. She didn't question it though because she was really hungry.

Mina and Dahyun were next for the spy game, Jihyo needed to be at the dorm when the hackers came, but Y/n woke up, at the chips, and with all blessings, Daniel walked through the door and into his company. Now all she has to do is wait.

3 hours past, there were knocking on the door, Chaeyoung let them both in, and into the living room.

Chae: "Long time no see"

Yeri: "Yeah, my favorite idol"

Tzu: "Lisa!"

Lisa: "Tzu! I've missed you"

Yeri: "So what are the odds that both of your exes get together. Lisa is my girlfriend"

Lisa: "Yeah, we run the business"

Chae: "Awesome"

Jihyo: "Hey Yeri, been a while"

Yeri: "Jihyo, you still visit Wendy?"

Jihyo: "Love the drinks"

Yeri: "Good, so what am I doing?"

Lisa: "Yeah what's up"

Jeong: "We need a background on someone"

Lisa: "Oh my specialty, what's the name"

Nay: "Kim Y/n"

Lisa: "Huh.."

Yeri: "Stop. Lisa, you don't need to background her. Why are you looking for her?"

Chae: "For important reasons, so can you?"

Yeri: "No, you're not gonna background check her, she has nothing on her anyways. What do you want to know, I can tell you"

Nay: "You know Y/n?"

Yeri: "Me and my sisters, we were all in foster with her. I met her first because we were both 12, she was terrified, her house burned down, sister and parents were gone. Burns on her body, but the only visible one is her hand."

Tzu: "Is she from Korea?"

Yeri: "Yeah, born and raised here"

Chae: "She ever tell you of hobbies"

Yeri: "She loved photography, she got it from her sister. She could draw too, listens well to what people describes and can draw it almost perfectly"

Sana: "How was she growing up?"

Yeri: "Fun, quiet, kept to herself. If she got into trouble, she would run until caught. We always caused trouble, but as soon as you caught her, she would change and accept it. Listens well"

Jeong: "We need to find her"

Yeri: "Why?"

Jihyo: "She took a picture of me, Nay, and Jeong together on our date"

Yeri: "That's not bad though, it looks like you're hanging out"

Nay: "Kissing though"

Yeri: "Oh...She still works for Dispatch?"

Jeong: "I guess"

Nay: "How can we get her to stop running from us, and delete these photos"

Yeri: "I can try to meet up with her, then you all join, but as soon as she sees you, she'll run"

They all sat down, wondering how to trap this girl. 3 pictures...that's all she has. 3 pictures that need to be deleted.

Yeri and Lisa went through Y/n's search history on her account, and found Kang Daniel's company.

Lisa: "Kang Daniel, she's at his company"

Yeri: "Look, let me talk to her, and if she agrees to meet up with you, then boom done deal"

Jihyo: "What if she refuses to delete them"

Yeri: "Then I'm sorry, I can talk to her. I'll get Irene to put some sense into her, but I can't promise anything"

Chae: "Nah, don't get Irene. If she refuses to talk to us, then we'll find a different plan"

Lisa: "So is there anything else"

Yeri: "Okay, I'll find her, then ask to meet up. Let's say park by 3, if not, then you'll see me by myself"

Nay: "Okay, how much do we owe you?"

Lisa: "Yeri?"

Yeri: "Look, I care about Y/n. I don't want her into any trouble...so do what you have to. No charge"

Nay: "Thank you"

Yeri: "But when I see her, imma beat her ass. Bye, come on Lisa"

Both girls left, and Chae looked at them, "I didn't know she knew Y/n, so you can't look at me"

Tzu: "Don't look at me"

Yeri followed the address and looked all over, seeing a girl, cuddled in her jacket, with her camera in hand. "Kim Y/n!"

Y/n looked up and smiled, "Yeri?!"

Yeri ran over and hugged her, then hit her arm "I should beat your ass for this shit! Come on"

Y/n looked up, "I'm sorry, wait. How did you find me?"

Yeri looked at her, "I'm a hacker, I do shit. Chaeyoung called me though, you need to talk with them"

Y/n: "No, I would rather piss off Irene then talk to them"

Yeri sat down, "I hate that you're in dispatch. You know what happened, but yeah. Talk to them, fix this whole situation"

Y/n: "No I can't, they will kill me. I'm trying to cover up, if I follow Daniel this time, maybe he will lead me to a girl. Then I can free Jihyo, and drop the subject about all that"

Yeri: "You know I am as well"

Y/n: "Yes, and I support you. I support her, I just want to drop it because Korea won't. So much shit can happen"

Yeri: "You're so lucky, I would've fought you, but you don't look so healthy"

Y/n: "Living off stale crackers and Wendy's drinks. I'm not gonna talk to them"

Yeri: "Okay, but next time I have to come find you because of this job, I'll beat your ass literally. That's not a threat, it's a promise"

Y/n: "Yes sir"

Yeri smiled, gave Y/n a hug, and left. She ran into Mina and Dahyun, who were still spying on Y/n, but were playing games

Around 3, they all met at the park, but Yeri sighed "She won't talk to you"

Chae: "Thanks again"

Yeri smiled and started to walk away "Stop stalking her"

Tzu: "What now?"

Jihyo: "We surround her, and hope for the best"

Around 6, Daniel walked out, and Y/n followed. She took a picture of the license plate, and saw it drive off.

Y/n ran through alley ways, and tried her best to follow the van. When it came to a stop, Y/n was out of breath, and took a picture of Daniel walking into a building.

She waited some more, Mina and Dahyun lost track of Y/n so they just walked home. Y/n was on the verge of passing out, but Daniel walked out again and this time into his car.

She took a picture of his license plate, and saw it turn up 2 blocks, so she ran though, trying her best to keep up, cutting through back ways.

She almost lost him, but he came to a stop, and a girl walked into the car passenger seat. Y/n took so many pictures, and just by a guess, Y/n ran back to Daniel's building. Seeing him and this girl together.

Y/n had her proof, but she was so tired she just walked and almost made it to her building, but passed out on the side of a different building.