TCH |2| What Kind of World do We Live in

All men are not created equal. This was the reality he learned about society at the young age of four. And that was his first and last setback. It all began in China, Qingqing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in various places, and time passed without the cause being identified. Before we knew it, the supernatural became normal, and dreams became reality. The world has become a superhuman society, and about 80% of the world's population now has some kind of special trait. In this world swirling with chaos, the profession that everyone once dreamed about and admired came into the limelight. That profession is....

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ayato Age 11(Imagine with red eyes)- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ayato Age 11
(Imagine with red eyes)
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

At the bright age of ten Ayato's mother and grandmother thought it would be better if Ayato made some friends of his own age so they sent him to school. They decide to send the boy to Kasagisan Middle school. Today was going to be the little demon's first day at school, but it already wasn't going well. Ayato didn't sleep at all last night thinking about how he was going to meet new people. He didn't know whether he should be excited or anxious and thoughts constantly flew through his mind causing his body to spark. With the constant sparks of his blue flames his mind lead him away from sleep causing him to do nothing but sit in the bathtub all night. The bathtub was a safe haven for the boy as she could burn anything down and if something did catch on fire, he could easily put it out with water.

"Oh my lord!" Kaede said walking into the bathroom to start her day. She wasn't expecting to see her son disheveled drifting in and out of his thoughts in the bathtub. "Ayato you scared the hell out of me" she said as she tried to calm down.

'What if people judge me? Maybe school isn't for me! What if I burn someone?' The boy constantly thought ignoring the worried look his mother was giving him. He was heavily lost in his thoughts to the point of no return. Kaede even open the water, putting out Ayato's sparks but he still didn't move.

"Mother! Ayato is broken?!" She called out to hopefully get help from the elderly woman. As it was morning Hara didn't have the energy to deal with this so as she approached the scene she sighed before using her quirk on the boy. She blood bending his body until he regained consciousness and was confused at what was happening.

"Okaa-san....Obaa-san Good morning!" Ayato beemed even though he was drenched in water. He hadn't fully taken in the situation, so he laughed it off and was headed to his room before Kaede stopped him.

"Ayato... did you forget?" She questioned the dual colored haired boy.

"I'm forgetting something." The boy questioned trying to rack his mind. "I have school today...so I don't think I'm forgetting anything" the boy muttered as he looked at his mother in confusion.