TCH | 42 | Training Camp pt 2

༺♰༻

Happy 2023 guys! Hope you all have an amazing year!

It was a bright and early day when Class B finally decided to start training. Well maybe they started at a normal time but Class A had already been outside for a while before Vlad King decided to take his class out. The whole point of training today was to break their limits.

Katsuki Bakugo. Plunging both hands into boiling water to expand his sweat glands and creating explosions repeatedly to increase the scale of his attacks!

"Damn it!" Bakugo shouted as he kept repeating the same task with little improvement.

Shoto Todoroki. Alternating between ice and fire to make the temperature of the bath water uniform. This training is to get his body used to freezing and have him try controlling the temperature of his flames! He might even be able to use both quirks at once eventually!

Hanta Sero. By having him produce tape continuously, his training will increase his capacity and improve tape strength and shooting speed.

Eijiro Kirishima and Mashirao Ojiro.

The two boys were doing close combat through their narration.

By having Ojiro use his tail to hit Kirishima with his hardening activated, they can increase the strength of each other's quirks.

Denki Kaminari. By running his electric current through a large capacity battery he's training his body to be able to handle large amounts of electricity.

Yuga Aoyama. Training to get his body used to navel laser so that he can keep using it even if his stomach hurts and to increase the range of his laser.

Fumikage Tokoyami. Training to keep dark shadow under control even if it's going wild in the dark.

The crow boy was sitting alone in a dark cave. All you could hear coming from the inside were grunts and the occasional shout of

"Dark Shadow!" Tokoyami shouted. If people didn't know that he was training, people would probably think that area of the training ground was haunted.

Ochaco Uraraka. By turning continuously in zero gravity, she's training the semicircular canals in her inner ear to decrease nausea and increasing the maximum weight she can use her quirk on.

Ayato Naganohara and Minoru Mineta. By having Naganohara constantly losing blood to be able to summon his demons he trains his summoning speed and capacity while trying to dodge the onslaught of Mineta's sticky balls. And with the disadvantages of the albino's flames he is a constant moving target for Mineta who is also training his throwing accuracy.

"That's already 12 ,Ayato" Mineta gloated while doing a victory dance. "Aren't you supposed to be good at summoning demons"

"It's hard to summon creatures that are worthwhile while I'm constantly moving and losing blood while I'm at it" the albino was heavily panting. "I want another round! I'm not giving up until I succeed and you get a new limit on how many balls you can throw" he was determined to improve.