TCH | 48 | the path of a hero

༺♰༻

!Happy Black History Month to all my black brothers and sisters out there!Last time!

Last time!

"I listened quietly to your endless talking. Idiots can't get to the point, so they're always talking for a long time. Basically, you mean 'We wanna harass people, so please join us' right?!" Bakugo exclaimed. "Don't bother! I want to win like All Might, no matter what anyone says that'll never change!" The blonde pledged while standing in front of Naganohara essentially protecting him from any of the league's advancements.

"He's....dead... Bakugo

...they actually killed him" Ayato said, his voice clearly shaking.

.

.

.

.

Nezu, Aizawa, and Vlad King were still in the press conference room answering the questions thrown at them by the reporters.

"You spoke about the students' safety, EraserHead. During the incident, it appears you urged them to fight. What was your intention behind this?" A reporter questioned.

"I concluded that because we were unable to fully grasp the situation, it had to be done in order to avoid the worst possible outcome."

"What do you mean by the worst possible outcome? You don't call 26 victims and 2 abducted the worst possible outcome?"

"The worst outcome I assumed in that situation was that the students would be at their wits' end and be killed." Aizawa concluded.

"The gas attack accounts for most of the victims." Nezu spoke. "We have determined that it was a sleeping gas from one of the enemies' quirks. Thanks to the quick response of Ms.Kendo and Mr.TetsuTetsu, there were no serious injuries from that attack. In addition, we are providing mental care to the students, but at the moment, we don't see any signs of serious psychological trauma." The mouse finished.

"Are you saying that it was a bright spot in this tragedy?"

"We believe that the worst outcome is one that would have infringed on the future."

"Can you say the same for the two kidnapped victims? They both enrolled at U.A. With excellent marks and placed well in the sports festival. In addition, both students have had previous encounters with villains in middle school. They have a history of showing how tough and heroic they can be however on the other hand...the violence they displayed in the finals show that they aren't always mentally stable. What if the villains kidnapped them because they had an eye on that?" The reporter finally got to the point of his argument. "Kidnapping them with deceitful words, and dyeing them with the path of evil? What evidence do you have for saying they have a future?"