TCH |28| Unexpected Reveals

"We made it back alive!" Shima smiled as the last group finally arrived

"Good job, guys. I see you got back in one piece." Shura greeted them.

"What the hell! You guys already completed the mission?" Bon yelled as Izumo, Takara, Amai, Anais, and Ayato were waiting for their return.

"Are you kidding? I made my familiars do it. Although the four of them made it here before me." Izumo explained as Amai and Anais were still trying to unwrap Ayato from his silky prison.

"It took them that long with that many people? Those damn slowpokes" Takara spoke through his hand puppet.

"He talks?!" Ayato perked up at the foreign voice.

"Hold still! You're not making this easy!" Ein scolded the poor albino.

"Just what is Takara anyways..."Konekomaru questioned before Shiemi felt a sharp pain in her neck.

"Huh? Is that all of you?" Shura questioned "so none of you gave up? Then I wonder who set off that firework just now?"

"I have a really bad feeling about that," Ayato said as the girls finally set him free.

"YAHOO!" A strange person fell out of the sky with a demon familiar.

"Stranger danger" Ayato said as everyone backed away from the green haired demon.

"Is that the one from the other day?" Rin muttered to Shura

"Don't just stand there!"

"Shura?!" Both Rin and Ayato questioned her

"Go Behemoth!" The intruder unleashed his chained familiar.

"I've been waiting forever for this" she smiled before whistling and signaling her snake familiars to appear. Apparently they were all hidden under the campfire, so they could easily disperse and put the magic circle into effect blasting the two intruders away.

.

.

.

"I thought I would enjoy the proceedings with a leisurely cup of tea" Mephisto laughed as he watched his brother get launched in his direction. "However I can see that won't be happening. She's a formidable opponent, Amaimon."

"Ugh! I want to kill her!" He groaned as he recollected his bearings.

"Absolutely not! If you murder even one of them, I shall certainly kill you." He spoke harshly.

"Very well. Forgive me, I'll restrain myself.."

.

.

.

"An absolute barrier?" Bon asked

"That's right. Whoever's inside the Magic circle will be protected, and anything outside will be repelled." She took a look at her handy work. "You all should be safe for the time being."