TCH |34| Final Exam Practicals

"Wow, we got this big place for our stage

"Wow, we got this big place for our stage." Naganohara said while looking around the tower. His voice had a mild echo due to the empty space, "We're starting in the middle of stage though? Doesn't that seem weird?"

"In order to escape, we must pass through the designated gate, right?" Tsu began working the plan out. They were only the second ones to fight and the pair didn't even get to watch Kirishima and Sato's fight before they passed out from exhaustion. "Ectoplasm is probably waiting for us by the gate."

"Should I scout it out then?" Ayato asked before the loud starting horn blared, meaning they could be attacked at any moment and any direction  now.

Team Asui and Naganohara, practical exam. Ready, Go!" The intercom spoke before the floor in front of them got bombarded with Ectoplasm's clones.

"I forgot to tell you. We teachers are also trying to crush you with everything we have." He made it clear.

"We figured...otherwise why would you guys let All Might fight even with his restrictions." Ayato put the clues together.

"Don't lose focus, Kero" Tsu reminded him as they two got into offensive positions.

"Wouldn't plan on it"

"Prepare your determination and resolve!" Ectoplasm said before starting his attack.

"Alright! Tsu get ready!" Ayato yelled as his amalgamation revealed itself and wrapped around the frog lady. "We need distance!" He informed before letting the girl blast off three stories above them.

"Naganohara!" Tsu yelled before latching on to him with her tongue and reestablishing base somewhere a little more optimal.

"Oof, good thing you thought of this beforehand." The albino sighed.

"Yeah."

"Exit? Or fight?" He was weighing the options.

"Let's at least find out where the exit is first." Tsu pointed out.

"Right" the two then started running in the opposite direction most of Ectoplasm's clones were.

________

"They're good!" Uraraka exclaimed as she watched them escape Ecroplasm's attack.

"An escape only those two could pull off!"

"Communication skills." Recovery girl interrupted the two's conversation. "In this society, it's a simple but important skill for hero's to have. More than being able to pull off the perfect play with a specific sidekick." She continued while watching the pair run away. "It's better to be able to achieve a certain standard with anyone."