TCH |26| A Long Thought Name

"So many people talked to me on my way here!" Mina cheered

"Yeah, me too" Kirishima smiled

"People were staring at me, too. It was kind of embarrassing"

"Isn't that normal for you, Hagakure?"

"I had some middle schoolers tell me 'don't worry about it'!" Sero proudly exclaimed

"Don't worry about it!" Tsu mocked and caused Sero to realize the kids were making fun of him.

"After one day, we surely made it into the spotlight!" Denki snickered while talking to Mineta.

"U.A. really is amazing, huh?" The grape exclaimed before their teacher walked through the door.

"Morning.."

"Good Morning!" Most of the class responded except for a select few.

"Mr. Aizawa, your bandages are gone, Kero. I'm glad!" Tsu pointed out.

"The old lady went overboard with her treatment. More importantly, we're having a special hero informatics class today...Code names." He stated "you'll be coming up with hero names."

"We're gonna do something exciting!" The class cheered.

"This is related to the pro hero draft picks mentioned the other day. The drafts begin in earnest in the second and third years, after students have gained experience and can become immediate assets to the pros. In other words you should be thankful they extended offers to first years like you. However these offers often get canceled when interests die down by graduation."

"Adults are selfish.." Mineta muttered while abusing his desk.

"So we'll have to prove ourselves once we get picked, huh?"

"That's right. Here are the totals for those with offers." He said while putting the scores on the board.

Class A No. of Offers
Todoroki 4123
Naganohara 3898
Bakugo 3556
Tokoyami 360
Iida 301
Kaminari 272
Yaoyorozu 108
Kirishima 69
Uraraka 20
Sero 14

"In other years, it's been more spread out, but all eyes were on these three this year." Aizawa mentioned.

"Gah!! There's such a big difference!" Denki slumped in his seat.

"Those pros don't know a good thing when they see one!" Aoyama complained.

"Todoroki's first, Naganohara second and Bakugo's third?" Jiro questioned.

"It's the opposite of their placement in the sports festival." Kirishima added.

"Some people are too scared of people who have to be chained on the podium." Sero whispered.