TCH |33| The Real Ayato

The group of students were slowly making their way up to the Yaoyorozu residence as they finally took in the architecture around them

"Wow..." Denki sweatdropped just looking at the fence which blocked them from the house's true beauty. "I knew she was rich, but I didn't think she was this rich..."

"Honestly, her house never seems to not impress me..." Ayato sulked at the obvious wealth gap just the gate put between Momo and the rest of the class.

"So who's going to ring the intercom?" Kirishima scratched his head as the group all gathered their senses.

"Obviously Jiro" Denki and Ayato recommended.

"What! Why me?" She questioned as the two boys just looked at the distance she was away from the button. It really made no sense for anyone but her to press it. "Ugh, fine..." she sighed as she pressed the button and was instantly greeted by Momo's ecstatic voice.

"Hello everyone! I have been waiting for you! Please come in." She said as the large gate before them became unlocked. The group carefully made their way to the main building being extremely careful not to ruin any of the landscaping on their way.

"I feel so out of place, it's making me nervous..." Ojiro nervously laughed as Sero agreed with him. The majority of the group were still taking in their surroundings as Momo happily walked through the door. A bouncy bubbly aura surrounded her as she wheeled in a tray of refreshments for everyone to enjoy.

"Not the fine china..." Ayato trembled as he was always afraid of breaking it when he went to study with Momo.

"What is it?" She questioned everyone's amazed expressions before everyone got all soft and vulnerable.

"Oh nothing..." the six of them said in unison before getting out their study materials.

"So what subject is first?" Momo happily took the seat in between Mina and Naganohara.

"I think Denki and Mina get to choose that" Sero offered up as no one had an actual idea of where to start. They each needed help in different subjects and some needed help in everything.

3 hours later...

"How is that possible if 24x^2+25x−47=(−8x−3)(ax−2)−53 then how is the final answer -3!" Kaminari gripped clumps of his hair in confusion. On the other hand Mina wasn't doing any better, she had been stuck in the same math problem for over 30 minutes. That also included the hints Momo gave and the obvious guidance of Ayato.

However the other four members of the study session weren't doing as bad. Ojiro and Sero got their Classical Japanese help and Jiro understood her quadratics. No one really understood why Naganohara joined the study session because it looked like he was doing more tutoring than studying himself but he didn't complain. Most of the group ended up benefiting from the study session in the long run.