the raven emerges

We left off with Naruto being introduced to Kakashi.

Naruto's POV

Jiji wanted me to meet someone who could take care of me. He asked me to keep the pranks down but there's no way I'm doing that.

"So he's the one who's going to take care of me?" I questioned Jiji giving the masked man a piercing glare.

"Hi, my name is Kakashi." He said with what I can assume is a smile. Hard to tell with the mask on. But his one visible eye crinkled so I assume he smiled.

Hiruzen POV

I could clearly see Naruto didn't trust him and honestly who could blame him. But I'm sure after sometime he'll warm up to him or atleast get used to him.

"Why don't you two go do something to get to know each other. Maybe having lunch or training?" I suggested.

Immediately Naruto lit up at that and looked at Kakashi. "Is he a strong ninja?" He asked excitedly with a sparkle in his eye.

"One of my strongest young ninja Naruto"

"Coooooll let's go eat ramen!" As he dragged Kakashi out the door.

Meanwhile in the woods.

Suki's POV
(P.S. I'm only 13 and I'm socially awkward especially around girls so I don't understand how girls act or speak so please don't be offended if I make a mistake when writing about girls. Thank you again for reading this.)

"Big sister where are you!?" A little raven haired girl shouted. She has been looking for her sister for hours now.

Then suddenly she spotted a mop of raven hair up in a tree. Silently she crept near the tree and right when she was about to reach the tree she subconsciously tapped into her Chakra and used it to leap into the air and land on the tree.

"Found you!" She said looking at her sister Izumi Uchiha.