The Fox in control

Naruto's POV

Well I got to the park and I was extremely excited. There were two other kids here. That's not so shocking. What's shocking is that they aren't running away from me.

"Hi! I'm Naruto Uzumaki who are you guys I haven't seen either of you guys around here." It isn't really their fault since I'm usually chased away on most days.

Satsuki POV

A blonde kid just showed up right after the red head did. They both look kinda cute.

"Hi I'm Satsuki Uchiha but you can call me Suki." I said with a shy smile. I don't get out of the compound much and my only friends are children of important people.

"I'm Gaara that's all you need to know."

Naruto's POV

Well he's strange but I'm not one to talk. I'll ask them if they wanna play ninja with me.

"Hey do you wanna play with me." I said.

" Yeah sure I'd love to." She said with a smile.

"What about you Gaara?" I asked.

"Well I don't exactly have anything else to do so why not."

Narrator

They spent hours until their respective guardians came to pick them up.

On her way to the park

Izumi POV

Well that meeting took forever. Guess I should face it, village politics are definitely not for me. Why can I still sense kakashi's Chakra.

DON'T THINK ABOUT KAKASHI.

Narrator

You see Izumi had been developing a slight attraction to the mystery assassin. (Fyi I aged down Kakashi and aged up Izumi)

Back to Izumi POV

Well I'm almost at the park and I was shocked at what I found.

My little sister is playing with two kids. And not just any kids. The fourth's son and kazekage-sama's son. Even WORSE they're also the jinchurikis of the one and nine tailed Beasts. Even...you guessed it...WORSE I found kakashi here about to pick up Naruto.

Rasa POV

My son is playing with the fourth's son and one of the Uchiha heirs.

Kakashi POV

Seeing the looks on the kazekage's and Izumi's faces I knew something bad was gonna happen. Naruto you done it now😭.

_________________________________________

Sorry for keeping you guys waiting. I hope this chapter met your expectations so please enjoy thanks everyone. Next time with the SENJU KING.