Despair of the copy Ninja. The raven's heartbreaking dessertion

Timeskip (a very long timeskip)

Narrator

Well many years have passed since the strange encounter but seeing as Gaara hasn't come back to Konoha since the encounter. That left naruto and Satsuki alone together. However they both still have guardians, Kakashi and the Uchiha clan respectively. But for Satsuki that all changed in one swift slash.

"Aaaaaarrrrrgghhhhhhh"

That piercing scream was the beginning of anarchy.

Suddenly all hell broke loose within the building. The instigator of this situation was none other than Izumi Uchiha.

The blade that she wielded slowly turned into an arc of destruction.(100 points to whoever gets that reference)

Building her way up the ranks of the clan shinobi. She finally arrives at the most important and dangerous area. The head family house.

As she climbed the stairs she sensed a slight Chakra spike. Not enough to be an attack but enough to stand out. She resolved to investigate later.

The way up gave her time to think about her bleak future. Either she would die today or be classified as a rogue nin and be hunted till the end of her days. Even though she agreed to this she still is forced to hurt her friends and Suki.

As she reached the peak of the stairs she glared at the black and crimson door steeling herself for what she was about to do. She shunshined into the room and was shocked at what she found.

Her mother was sprawled on the ground dead with dry blood staining her clothes and skin. While she had planned to kill her regardless, she had wanted to honour her mother with a quick death. Unfortunately she was to late.

"Your mother tried to convince me to not fight you and let you kill me. ME! Be killed without so much as a struggle, pathetic! When she failed she tried to attack me to protect you but unfortunately or fortunately in my case she was grievously out matched. She is a traitor and so are you!" He said with so much venom I actually flinched. ( I know this isn't what happened in canon but I'm enjoying writing it to much to stop😃 )

Standing in front of me ready for battle was none other than
Fugaku Uchiha!

"Fire style:great fireball jutsu!" He shouted as I substituted with a potted plant.

Quickly I made handsigns and said "lightning style: lightning paralysis". And just like that he fell limp on the floor.

"How! I'm the head of the mighty Uchiha clan. How could a mere child best me!?!?!?" He all but screamed.

"You shouldn't have underestimated the black death!" I said as I impaled him through the heart. But suddenly heard something that broke my tainted heart.

"Nee-chan what happened!"

There stood my little sister looking so broken I felt like I wanted to kill myself for what I had done.

"Is it not obvious." I said acting calm faking how I was feeling inside.
"Well if you already do not see then your feeble little mind can not comprehend what my ambitions required me to do."

"You did this. Why. Why! Why!" She cried.

"As you are right now you'll never understand. The only way is for you to get stronger and show me you can understand. Get older and stronger and once you have my eyes meet me at the place that sealed our clans fate." And just like that I flashed my
Mangekyo Sharingan and put her in the tsukuyomi.

I couldn't take the pain and started running while breaking down crying.
Just as I was about to escape the walls of the village a voice that increased my pain tenfold spoke.

"You've made your choice and all I ask is why?" There stood Kakashi of the Sharingan. Here he was leaning against the wall with a bouquet of flowers on fire.

"To think today was the day Naruto finally got me into making a move. Why would you also willingly do this knowing you're making me lose you?" He looked so disappointed and downright depressed not even looking away from the burning declaration of love in his hands.

"I won't fight you if that's what you're thinking either you'd beat me or if have to kill you and I'm never going to kill a loved one again. So if you're gonna run do it." He said this as a tear rolled down his face.

It's at that moment that I knew what I had to do.

I charged at him and the moment that he readied to defend himself I was close enough that I could grab his head and slam our lips together. The atmosphere was instantly heated and passionate as if I could feel the emotions bubbling.

When our lips parted all I could say was "I'm sorry just know I love you and please wait for me."

And just like that I was gone in a flurry of crows

_________________________________________

Hey guys how was that. It's good to be back. I've been waiting to write this for awhile now and I loved it. I'm sorry if I suck at physical exchanges between characters but I hate physical interactions whatsoever in real life so I have very limited experience with them. I hope y'all enjoyed.

These are the ships set in stone.
NARUTO X SATSUKI
HINATA X SHINO ( I'm throwing Shino a bone for once )
SHIPS TO VOTE ON

KAKASHI X ANKO (this is the last chance for this ship) 0
LEE X SAKURA 1
GAARA X SAKURA 1
GAARA X MATSURI 5
LEE X TENTEN 4
NEJI X TENTEN 2
AYAME X IRUKA 5
ANKO X IRUKA 4

THE NUMBERS ARE HOW MUCH I WANT TO WRITE THE SHIP.

P.S. IF IT'S NOT OBVIOUS I DON'T LIKE SAKURA BUT YOU GUYS CAN THROW HER A BONE IN THIS FANFIC BY GIVING HER A SHIP

Stay tuned for more from the SENJU KING