The pain of dessertion

Kakashi POV

Well there's nothing I can do now. She made her choice and she's on her own. All I can do is clean up her mess.

Narrator

And so Kakashi makes his way to the Uchiha clan house and retrieves Satsuki from the blood stained compound.

The moment he got to the hospital, the doctors clambered around worried about their precious Uchiha. Kakashi distinctly remembered these same doctors taking their time when Naruto was in a worse state

Flashback

They'll all suffer for this I swear it. How dare they attack Naruto. If only they knew who his father was.

Kakashi thought this as he saw the scene below him from a rooftop. There the villagers were beating a defenceless 3 year-old. It's only when he saw marks carved on Naruto's cheeks did he snap.

Free-falling into the alleyway he shouted "fire style: inferno". They didn't stand a chance. The only ones who survived were those closest to Naruto. "Step away from the boy or your last few moments will be on my blade!"

The cowards ran so fast they were gone in seconds. I'll be back for them after I get Naruto some medical attention.

Narrator

So Kakashi gathered Naruto in his arms and raced off towards the Konoha hospital.

Kakashi POV

Running through the door, I said "this boy needs medical attention!". For a few minutes they glared at me until they realised who I was. Even then they took their time until I glared at them. "You'll be more damaged then him if you don't hurry up." He said with silent fury.

Flashback over

Next day

Naruto POV

After Kakashi-nii(I'm so sorry if this is wrong) came back he told me what happened. Those few seconds before he finished were the first few seconds of my life.

The moment he told me where she was I ran towards the hospital and immediately asked which ward she was in. The receptionist was very hesitant but spaced out for a minute and hastily told me where she was after the lapse of concentration.

I ran as fast as I could into her ward all the way up to her bed. She was still asleep so I just sat there and waited for her to wake.

5 hours later

Satsuki POV

As I began to stir I felt like I'd been from hell and back. Quickly I took in my surroundings and saw I was in a hospital. And then I saw him. How long had he been sitting there waiting for me. I saw it was early afternoon looking out the window. And there he was sleeping softly with his cute little snore that I found calming.

I reached out and tapped him on the cheek. And just like that he woke.
"Suki are you okay!?" He said both worriedly and groggily. I realised the lack of people around the bed.

And just like that what happened yesterday finally came rushing back. I looked up a Naruto and I couldn't say anything so I just started sobbing. As quick as a blur he was cradling me in his arms trying to comfort me.
"Suki what happened?" He sounded broken.

"Naru (sob) she killed them. She killed them all!"
_________________________________________

And that's a wrap so commment and tell me if you liked it. Also comment on more ships that you want.(NO GAY SHIPS ALLOWED)

Follow me to be able to give suggestions on my future parts and stories. Also for notifications on future parts and when they'll be released.

Lookout for more from the SENJU KING