CAPITULO CINCO

I woke up, and I swear my whole room was spinning. I had a killing hangover, i swear it didnt even feel real. I was trying to remember why was I feeling like that, when I saw my twin brother's text messages on my phone screen.

 I was trying to remember why was I feeling like that, when I saw my twin brother's text messages on my phone screen

My eyes widened as I remembered what happened last night. And to top it all off, I was fucking naked under my covers. Luckily, Sad Eyes wasnt there anymore. Where was he? And what happened last night? after we... you know. I quickly put on my underwear and the grey shirt on and went out of my room. Cesar was in his room, with his door open. When he saw me, his face turned into a hard expression.

"What the hell?!" Is the only thing he said. I didnt know what to answer.
"Arent you gonna say anything? cause I dont like a goddamn thing about what all this looks like. So explain" He said.
"Cesar, I swear to God, if you tell Oscar..." I said. He opened his mouth, as if I'd just confirmed what he was thinking.

"I dont fucking believe it" He said.
"Its not that deep" I said, trying to ease the situation.
"It really is Gabby!! Dont you realice our brother is gonna loose his mind when he finds out!!"
"He wont find out!! Not if you dont tell him!!"
"You are so fucking dumb. You slept with half of our school, thats okay. I dont say shit about that. But now that you are done with that, are you trying to sleep with half of the santos?! Cause that aint working out, since Oscar will kill each one of them afterwards"

"I slept with one santo, so quit overeacting!! Dios mio" I said, getting tired of him.
"You slept with Oscars best friend!!" He shouted
"Keep your voice down Cesar!" I said.
"Oscars not home. He is sorting some shit out with 19 Street, and he is doing it with SAD EYES. They are together right know, Gabs. I hope he is not dumb enough to tell Oscar what you guys did. Cause I'm telling you, if he does, our brother is loosing it"
"Cesar, you know what? Get over it! Just care about your own shit. It'll be easier for you"
"You are my own shit!!" He said. 

We suddenly bursted out laughing, both of us, cause that sounded so wrong.

"I didnt mean it like that" He said, laughing
"Whatever, just keep your mouth shut" I said, laughing as well.
"Oh I will, for your sake. But I swear, you are so fucking dumb. Just wait til he goes around saying he fucked you, and Oscar hears"
"He wont do that" I said
"You better believe that"

We went downstairs, cause Cesar told me that Ruby Jamal Jasmine and Monse were coming around, since school was already over, Cesar had ditched and I had woken up at like three pm, since I was suspended. 

They be getting themselves into some weird shit, about Rollerworld money and all that. But I dont like to getting involved, mostly, cause when they go on their research missions, I prefer to do some other stuff. But they werent here to talk about Rollerworld. Instead they wanted to talk about the high school dance. 

"I'm not going" Monse said, when Jasmine her and I went to the backyard just us girls, leaving the boys inside.
"What do you mean your not going?" I said
"I mean, I'm not going. I dont like dancing" she said
"Dont be stupid, you have a date, so go. I wanna go but I dont have anyone to go with" I said
"We can go together!" Said Jasmine.
"I appreciate the offer, I do" I said, laughing "But I wanna have like a date date, you know"
"You are gorgeous, boo. Im sure anybody would love to go with you" Jasmine said.
"Well so are you, Jasmine, so Im sure we will both get a date" I said, reasured.
"Yeah, Im going for my man Ruby. We are dancing together on the competition, and I bet after that, he wont resist spending the rest of the night with me"