CAPITULO OCHO

I woke up by the sound of Oscar's ring tone blasting through my phone. I checked the time, groaned and picked up the call.

"What?" I spat, agressively
"Whats with the tone?" He asked me
"Its 10 in the fucking morning"
"I just wanted to check on you" He said, unfazed by my agressive tone
"Check on me? I was asleep! Te lo juro Oscar, at this point you're just teasing me" 
"Cmon manita, dont get pissed. And get outta bed. Tomorrow you're finally going back to school, so you dont wanna waste your last day of freedom"
"I aint got no plans for today. Not to mention, I gotta be careful, you know, just in case I ran into some prophet" I said. I was clearly annoyed by the situation, and I wanted my brother to be aware of that. I didnt want him to forget that I blame him. Cause I did, even though SadEyes kept telling me I was being unfair. I blamed him for getting me involved on his problems.

"Well, I say we have some fun, lil sis... " He said.
"What do you mean?" I said.
"Get ready. Im picking you up"

He hung up the phone before I could say anything. I took a quick shower, and then I asked myself if I should wear a swimsuit, cause I remember that one time when Oscar took Cesar to the beach, and thought that we might be going there too. 

Finally, I decided to wear regular underwear, a white short dress, and my black airforces. I shoved my favourite swimsuit into a bag and took it with me. Then, I braided my hair, which I do almost everyday so I've learnt to do it in like a minute.

 Then, I braided my hair, which I do almost everyday so I've learnt to do it in like a minute

I saw Oscars car pulling up so I went outside of the house and hopped in the car. 

"Where are we going?" I said, smiling.
"To have some fun, I already told you" he said.
"Are you for real?" I asked, cause with him, you never know. 
"You bet I am" He said, laughing, with a cigarrete hanging from his lips.

I tried to change the music, but, as always, he wouldnt let me.

"Bro, cmooon. I'm tired of your music" I whined
"I aint asking for your opinion. The driver chooses the music" 
"Yeah, but you never let me drive Oscar" I said
"Damn right. I aint trynna get killed" He said. 

I growled. 

He pulled up at a house, similar to ours. We went around the house to the backyard, and I saw a bunch of santos hanging around a pool.

"Wait, did you really take me to a Santo pool party?" I laughed. 

It was not like I had never seen a Santo party in my life, I had. But just the parties that Oscar threw in our house, nothing else. And besides, Im normally not allowed to actually party with them, I just have to be there cause it is my house, but nothing more.

"I did" he said
"Why?"
"Cause I wanna show you that we are all good people here, that we be having some fun all the time, and you aint gotta hate us that much" 
"I dont hate you. I grew up around you guys. Its just... I hate how your shit with the prophets gets me in trouble"
"I know" He said, very serious all of a sudden
"But hey, Oscar, I'm excited. Lets have some fun!" I said, smiling. I wanted to give him a break. He smiled, and I felt relief