Chapter 3

Warning/s- swearing, violence.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

I groan as I lift my head up. I didn't sleep last night. The sleep I did get was only about 10 minutes long.

There's a few voices outside the door. I don't pay much attention to the voices.

The door opens and the cookie from yesterday and this other taller female cookie.

"Ah, Y/n cookie!" She says excitedly, "I've heard lots about you!"

I look over at her confused. She walks over to me and clasps her hands together. She opens her mouth to start talking but looks down at me and frowns.

"Red Velvet. What have you done to my prisoner?" She asks looking over at the cookie, who I now know is Red Velvet, frowning.

"Nothing Dark Enchantress. But they're my prisoner-" Red Velvet states before getting shut down by the lady.

"No they're not. You work for me. Anything that involves you will involve me." She snarls down at him.

"Yes Dark Enchantress." He mumbles.

I sort of felt bad for him but those feelings quickly went away. He was the enemy after all.

"I'll be back in half an hour. I want them to be cleaned up." The tall lady states before leaving the cell.

Red Velvet sighs and walks over to me. He bends down and unlocks the chain around my neck.

He grabs my arm harshly and opens the door on the wall. It's a bathroom. Not a very big one. Shower, sink, toilet and mirror are inside. A small brush is on the sink next to a tube of toothpaste and toothbrush.

I walk in and Red Velvet unlocks the chains on my hands.

"Don't do anything stupid." He says.

I didn't pay attention to that obviously. I swing my fist and land a solid hit on the side of his head.

"Thanks for that." I say to him, looking around the bathroom.

He glares at me with anger as I look at him confused.

"Why are you still here?" I ask.

He mumbles to himself before walking out of the bathroom, shutting the door and locking the cell door behind him.

I turn the shower on and frown. The shower only has one mode and it's cold.

I get the brush and stand under the water for a bit. I look around the bathroom, studying the details.

It's the same flooring and walls as the other room which isn't helpful. There's no window in this room either. But there is a small vent on the back wall.

The mirror is useless because of how scratched and old it is. The toilet, sink and shower are in pretty good condition at least.

I brush through my hair and get out of the shower. There's a knocking at the door and I look over.

"No." I say.

"I got you clothes and a towel." Red Velvet says from the other side.

I open the door slightly so I can stick my arm out.

Red Velvets facing away from the door and holding the towel and clothes out. I take them out of his hands.

I dry myself off with the towel and dress myself in the shirt and pants he gave me.