Chapter 14

Warning/s- really bad, really cringy smooches

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

I roll out of bed and groan. I walk out into the kitchen and decide to eat breakfast since I've skipped it the last few days. Tiger Lily and Werewolf aren't awake yet so I try be as quiet as possible.

After I eat, I clean my plate and put it to the side to dry. I walk to my room and tidy it up a little. After I finish I get dressed and ready for the day. By now Werewolf and Tiger Lily are awake so I greet them good morning.

There's loud banging at the door which gives me a headache. I walk over to the door and open it to find Pastry.

"Red Velvet can't be out in town past 8, he's to be supervised in public at all times and his cake thing isn't allowed in public or it will be slaughtered on sight. Any of these rules get broken then you'll never see Red Velvet again." She says. Red Velvet comes out from around the corner being dragged by two guards.

"If you need help or something goes wrong, feel free to get me or one of the guards." She says, unlocking Red Velvets cuffs. She pushes him inside my house and shuts the door as she leave.

"Well, um, welcome." I say awkwardly. He introduces himself to Tiger Lily and greets Werewolf. I show him around the house. I've zoned out and I'm still trying to process what happened. I take him to my room and we sit down on the bed.

"So do you have Chiffon?" I ask. Red Velvet nods and takes his bag off his back and opens it. I didn't even realise he had a bag on. Chiffon jumps out and sits on my lap, licking my face. I laugh and wipe my face. Chiffon hops off my lap and runs around my bedroom, barking.

"You have a nice room." Red Velvet says looking around.

"Thanks." I say. It's really awkward with him being here.

"So what do you usually do during the day?" He asks, turning to face me.

"I normally train. Or go to the bar." I say back, staring down at Chiffon.

We sit there silently for a bit. It's not a good silence either. It's extremely awkward I don't know how to start a conversation.

"Do you want something to eat?" I ask, looking up at him.

"No thank you." He says back.

We sit there in silence for a bit again, staring into each other's eyes. I feel my face start to go red so I look away. It's back to that awkward silence again. Someone knocks at my door and I look up at it.

"There's someone here for you Y/n." Werewolf says. I nod and walk out of the room.

I walk to the front door and see Herb standing there awkwardly. Werewolf walks off, leaving me alone with Herb.

"I'm really sorry for yesterday. I thought wrong and it wasn't right and-"

"It's fine. Don't worry about it." I say, cutting him off.

"Ok great! Do you want to come to the bar with me? I can buy you your drinks if you want?" Herb asks cautiously.

"Who's this?" Red Velvet asks from behind me.

"Oh! I don't think you've met yet. Red Velvet this is Herb!" I say anxiously.

The males glare at each other in hatred. The height difference between would make me laugh in any other situation then this.

"So this is who've you've been talking about." Herb says, looking Red Velvet up and down.

"You've been talking about me?" Red Velvet asks, looking at me.

"What? No. Why would I do that? I'll take you up on that offer another day, Herb." I say, shutting the door.

I walk back to my room and Red Velvet follows. I sit down on my bed, shoving my face in my hands, and Red Velvet stands in front of me.

"What was he apologising for?" He asks. I tell him what happened and he listens intently. After I finish talking he just stands there and nods.

"So you talk about me?" Red Velvet asks sitting down next to me, smirking.

"No." I say, flustered.

"Mmk. So why did he say that?" He asks, lying down on my bed and putting his hands behind his head. I glance down at him and feel my face go completely red.

"Cause I might've mentioned you once or twice." I mumble. I'm not telling him how much I actually talked about him. Especially not how much I thought of him.

"So you have talked about me." He says, smiling. I smile back and look over at him.

I lay down next to him and he moves his arm and places it on my thigh. It's his cake hand so it wraps around my whole thigh. My face goes red and I cover my face with my hands. He pulls my hands off my face and smiles at me.

"You're very beautiful/handsome." He says, stroking the side of my face.

I feel my face grow more red by the second. I sit up and cover my face again. Red Velvet sits up with me and takes my hands of my face again. Before I get a chance to look at him, his mouth is on mine. It takes me by shock at first but I sink into the kiss, my hand resting on his chest.

Our lips separate and his tongue enters my mouth. It swirls around my mouth as I lean further into the kiss. My bedroom door opens and we quickly separate. Werewolf's standing at the door and looking up at the roof awkwardly.

"We need a lock for your room, Y/n." Werewolf says still focusing on the roof.

"Maybe you should knock." I say back, wiping my mouth.

"Well were going into town and were wondering if you needed anything." He asks, awkwardly making eye contact with me.

"Nope were good! Cya!" I say pushing him out of my room and shutting the door.

I sit next to Red Velvet again and sigh. He looks over at me and smiles.

"Well that was awkward." He says.

"Yeah." I reply.

He places his hand back on my thigh and I smile. He leans in to kiss me again and I stop him.

"Why don't we just talk for a bit? We haven't seen each other for ages." I say. He nods and pulls away.

"Ok. What do you want to talk about?" He asks, giving my thigh a light squeeze.

"Well, tell me about your travel back to the Tower." I say.

He starts talking about his trip and I move closer to him and lean on his arm. His thumb traces up and down my thigh and I start to smile.

It's nice to have Red Velvet back.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Guess what's coming next chapterrr 😏😏
Don't get to excited because its really cringy and Ive never written smut before. It wont link to the story at all so if you would like to skip you wont miss anything. I will add warnings at the start of the chapter so you know and before the actual smut starts.
I apologise in advance 💀