Valentines special!!

This wont link to the story at all! It will also be very short but Valentine's Day is yes. (Feel free to skip)

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"Do you know what day it is tomorrow?" I ask, looking up at Red Velvet. He shakes his head.

"It's Valentines Day." I say back. He looks at me confused and I smile.

"What's that?" He asks.

"It's a day where you buy or make something for a loved one and exchange gifts with each other." I say. He nods and stares down at the floor, thinking.

"What do you want for Valentine's Day?" He asks. I shrug in response.

"I'm fine as long I'm with you." I say, smiling. He smiles back at me.

"Do you know the time?" He asks.

"Well, its dark. So I'm guessing it would be late." I say.

He wraps his arms around me and plops me down onto the bed, causing me to start giggling. He cups my face and gives me quick little kisses on my nose. We both smile as we lay down on the bed, snuggling each other.

He runs his fingers up and down my back and I smile. I feel myself drift off to sleep as he gives me little kisses on my forehead.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

I wake up without Red Velvet there. I rub my face, confused, and look around. My bedroom door opens and Red Velvets standing there, holding a tray of food. He places it down in front of me and I smile up at him.

"Good morning." He says, sitting down next to me.

"Morning. How did you think of this?" I ask, starting to eat the food.

"I talked to your brother last night about what I should do." He says back.

I nod and we sit in silence as I eat my food. He stares at me and smiles, a goofy smile growing on his face. I finish my food and he takes the tray and places it back in the kitchen. He walks back into our room and smiles at me.

"Get ready. We're going out today." He says. I nod and go get my good clothes. I wouldn't say they're fancy clothes, just clothes for important days.

I get changed and walk out to Red Velvet. He smiles and gives me a kiss.

"You look amazing." He says to me. I blush a little and laugh.

Red Velvet takes my hand and we walk out of the house. We get strange looks from some of the cookies around town but we ignore them and continue walking.

He takes me to a flower shop and buys me a bunch of f/c flowers, insisting that I deserve to have all the all the flowers. I tell him no, obviously. We next go to a toy store so we could get matching bears. I chose a f/c bear and he chooses a red one.

We walked home slowly, walking around most of the kingdom. When we get home I find a vase to put my flowers in and place them on the bedside table in my room.

"Thank you for today." I say to Red Velvet, smiling.

"My honour." He says back.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he puts his hands on my waist. I pull him in for a kiss and he kisses me back passionately.

Red Velvet is the best thing I could possibly ask for.