𝐆𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐘/𝐧!!

~ Y/ns POV

We started driving behind Mikasa and Sasha. She had her had on the bottom of the wheel and the other resting in between her thighs.

"You wanna play some music?" She asked breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"Sure." You picked up the Aux cord and connected your phone to it, playing Fue Mejor by SZA and Kali Uchis.

She slid her hand onto your thigh making your face heat up.

"Um.." You stuttered

She retracted her hand quickly.

"Sorry if I made you uncomfortable, I tend to do that when I'm driving with people." She apologized, a slight blush on her face.

She was tripping over her words
Cute, you thought

Deciding to fluster more, you grabbed her hand and intertwined your fingers with hers. She sucked in a breath but kept a straight face.

"Do you wanna go out with me tomorrow?" You asked suddenly

A smirked formed on her face, "You asking me out on a date?" She teased

"Yes, I am." You quipped back at her

"Well in that case I'd love to go out with you." She said

"Good."

~At the party~

~pieck's POV

We got to the party at 9:30. I had no idea where any of the guys were but the girls were in the living room smoking.

Ymir was teaching Historia how to roll a blunt. She had the biggest smile on her face when she rolled it correctly,
They're so cute, I thought.

Y/n POV

Me and Shaniyah were chilling and smoking. Pieck sat across the room, man spreading, her head tilted back blowing smoke into the air, you couldn't keep your eyes off her.

You continued to stare at her while listening to Shaniyah drone on about Yelena.

"What if she loses interest in me n/n ?" She asked sounding sad

"Niyah, you're beautiful, you're smart and you have a good heart, she's lucky you're interested in her, and if she mess with you imma beat ha ass." You said reassuringly.

She smiled at you.

A tall guy walked up to where Pieck was sitting so you decided to walk over.
Oh shit, you thought, it was porco.

You sat on the couch listening to their conversation slightly, Historia and Ymir  doing the same.

"Look, I'm really sorry about what happened and I miss you, can you ever forgive me?"

"Bro , I caught you cheating on me, twice, was the first time not enough? The only reason you did that shit was because I didn't give you none." She stared up at him.

"I think you should've known that I'm a man that has needs and wouldn't be satisfied by you not giving me none." He said raising his voice slightly

What the fuck? You thought

Pieck got up with a slight smile on her face.

"You know what I think Pock, you're always gonna be a bitter spoiled little boy who goes around making other people miserable because he can't get his way, you've never worked for anything because you have your mommy and daddy's money to help you."

"You're a terrible person, and if you think i'm gonna let you ruin my life because you can't understand boundaries you're dead wrong,"

She walked out the living room onto the back porch leaving him standing there.

"Oh shit." Mikasa whispered

Shits getting real. Anyways have a lovely day,
🥥
-lea