The date.

Play Red bone by Childish Gambino..

You opened your eyes, lashes fluttering as they adjusted to the sun light shining through your window, you streched and checked the time. It was 12:00, You slept for 4 hours, you heard talking downstairs and figured Yelena was still here, Shaniyah was eating a bowl of cereal with Yelena lying on her lap watching something on the tv. Shaniyah saw you walking down the stairs. "I thought yo ass was dead," You rolled your eyes at her, "Come help me find something to wear,"

"Where you going,?" she asked "On a date," you said quietly "With?," she prodded "Pieck," you answerd. "you nosy as hell," you snarked. She smirked, getting up and giving Yelena the rest of her fruit loops, "Alright, alright, don't get your panties in a bunch," You scrunched your nose at her, "You been spending way too much time with Armin," She followed you upstairs and walked to your closet.

"What kinda date are you even going on?" she asked "I was gonna take her to the roller rink, dinner and then go to her place to watch a movie," She nodded continuing to rumage through your expansive closet. "Are you and Yelena dating?" you asked suddenly. She stopped and turned around to look at you. "We are, are you mad?" she asked quietly "Of course not, i just wanted to know," you reasured her. She continued looking through your closet until she found you an outfit. She pulled out a pair of your custom blue jeans, a baby blue satin cropped top and your blue and white high top Nike Air Jordans.

"My work here is done," she said. She threw a fuzzy white sweater at you before ushering you to get ready. You decided to take another shower and put on some light make up, Red bone by Childish Gambino played softly from your steryo, your hair was done up in passion twist and and styled into a ponytail.

Your make up:

You sat on your bed and checked your phone, a text from Pieck popped up on your phone, it read, I'll be there in 20 minutes<3,

During that time you sat at your desk chair and continued watching The promised never land on some illegal website.

"Y/n, Piecks here!!" Shaniyah's voice rang out through the house. You got your bag and headed downstairs. Yelena and Pieck were talking when she looked at you.

"You look amazing," she said kissing your cheek. "Right back at you," you replied
She was wearing a pair of black leather jeans, a black crew neck with a picture of Misa Aname on it, a pair of shoes like yours but in white and her usual jewelry with hers hair in a bun at the top of her head.

"You too have a good night," Shaniyah said pushing you out the door.

She opened the passenger side door and allowed you to go in before going in herself.
She turned to you and started the car. "Where we headed?" She said "we're going to the roller rink," she nodded and started to drive.

The drive was silent, but not awkward silence, the type of silence where you both felt comfortable around eachother without talking.

She pulled into the parking lot and opens the door for you as usual. "You know you don't have to do that all the time," you said as she closed the car door. "A girl like you deserves it," she replied. You laughed softly and held her hand.

You went inside and got your skates and headed out to rink. It had been a while since you did this. You almost fell but Pieck caught you. She put her hands on your waist and guided you around the rink slowly. "Take your time and push your feet individually," you continued doing it until you could finally move by yourself.

"This is fun," you remarked going a bit faster. She chuckled and caught up to you as you both zoomed past other skaters while laughing. Her laugh never failed to make you smile, seeing her happy made you happy.