I'm sorry

--------------------------------
TW: description of injuries
--------------------------------

YOUR face scrunched up as someone slapped your face softly making your eyes open. It was Shaniyah.

"We at home," you nodded, taking up your bag and walking out pieck's car. Shaniyah locked the door and walked behind you. Tossing pieck's car keys on the kitchen island. Historia and Mikasa were in the kitchen making cocktails for every one.

Annie sat in the lounge rolling a blunt while Hitch was next to her scrolling on her phone.

You sat down on the couch, taking your sneakers off and putting them on Historia's shoe rack,

Pieck sat on the couch next to you, she had put her hair up again, allowing you to see the array of piercings in her ears am the infamous Bite me tattoo printed in cursive on her neck. You brought your hand up to her neck touching the tattoo with your fingers softly.

"What even possessed you to get this permanently marked on your neck?"

"I really wanted a neck tattoo, and this seemed like the most logical thing to get, considering it is over my sweet spot,"

"Smart-ass," you said, cuddling into her arm more.

Mikasa and Historia came back into the living room, cocktails on a tray.

"I'm gonna go pick up the food," ymir spoke
She looked at Pieck "Come with me?"

The girl nodded and got up but you held her wrist before she could go.

You kissed her before letting her go.

-------------------

It had been a good 30 minutes and Pieck and Ymir still weren't back, which was weird seeing as the restaurant was only 15 minutes away, that is until Historia got a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Good evening, is this Miss Reiss?"

"Speaking"

"Well I'm sorry to inform you that Ms. Finger and Ms. Yeager have been involved in a serious car crash and are currently in the ICU, Mrs. Yeager and her son along with Mr. Finger are already here,"

Historia's blood ran cold as she looked at you,

"t-thank you for informing me, we'll be there as soon as we can." She hung up.

"Y/n we need to get to the hospital right fucking now, Pieck and Ymir got into a car crash." She explained, voice shaky.

Gasps were heard throughout the room, Yelena shot up from her seat grabbing her car keys.

"Let's go!" You all entered the car, Yelena speeding slightly as she drove towards the hospital.

You arrived and met Carla, Ezekiel and Eren in the waiting room.

Eren was pacing back and forth his normally bright green eyes now bloodshot and teary, you walked over to Ezekiel, his tears were streaming down his face as he sobbed, Carla trying to calm him down

He wiped his tears before standing up and hugging you, "Thank you for coming,"

"Of course,"

Historia sat down and tried her best top comfort Eren but the boy was distraught.

Yelena sat down, face unusually distraught

A doctor came up to you and you prepared to hear the worst,

"Good evening, my name is Doctor Strataman, I come bearing good news, They're both stable and and should wake up in two days of so, They both suffered some leg injuries and may be wheelchair bound for a while but nothing some physical therapy can't fix. Pieck has a bad scar on her left eye and won't be able to see clearly out if it for a while but that's all."

"Thank you so much doctor, when would we be able to see them?"

"You can come tomorrow if you'd like,"

And with that the doctor left."

You sat back into the chair sighing, thank God their okay, you thought.

Next chapter may be a bit long.