𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝

"Imma go look for her." You said getting up.
Porco had left after standing there for a good 2 minutes.

You didn't really know what had happened between them but from what you gathered from their conversation, he cheated on her.

You noticed how they never talked in the hallways or how he stopped walking her to class or when she would come to class and leave immediately when class was over and barely talk to anyone.

You continued walking through the crowd of people, all you could smell was sweat, weed and liquor.
Everybody and they mama in this bitch, you thought.

You got to the porch and saw her leaning over the edge blowing smoke slightly.

"Hey, you good?" You asked her

"Yeah I'm fine." She answered

"You don't have to tell me but what happened with you and Porco?" You asked curiously.

She looked at you before grabbing your wrist and pulling you through the crowd to a empty bedroom. She locked the door behind her before sitting on the bed.

"When he asked me out at first I wasn't really adamant about going out with him but I did eventually, it was good for the first part, he was sweet, but he started to get touchy. I wasn't with the whole sex thing because I wasn't ready, but he took that to heart, he started to avoid me."

You were siting there listening to what she was saying.

"One day I decided to go surprise him cause I hadn't seen him for a while but when I went in he was balls deep in some girl from his college. I was angry at first, but then I blamed myself cause I didn't feel like I was putting enough into our relationship ship so I forgave him. I was young and stupid."

"The second time, we were planning what to do for Valentine's day, when I left I realized I had forgot my phone at his house so I drove back to get it but there he was in bed with the same girl. I didn't say anything to him, I slapped him across the face and left, we haven't talked to eachother since." She finished with a huff.

You got up and hugged her tight, she hugged you back and you stayed like that for a while.

"I'm sorry about the shit he put you through, we don't even have to go out tomorrow." You said smiling

"Nah, it's alright, I need to have some fun and who better to have it with than you?" She said

You blushed before getting up. "Let's go the girls are probably looking for us."

The two of you walked out the room and into the living room to see ymir sleeping on Historia's lap and Mikasa putting Sasha on her back.

"Where you going?" You asked her.

"I'm taking this one home, she thought taking a line of coke and drinking half a bottle of tequila was a good idea." She said rolling her eyes, "I'll see you guys tomorrow. " She left out the door.

Annie and Hitch walked up to you guys, Hitch's legs wobbling slightly and her mascara running down her face while Annie had a smirk on her face.

"You really couldn't wait till you got home?" Pieck asked Annie while wiping of Hitch's face with a napkin "What could she have possibly down for you to do this?" She continued

"She was giving me attitude." Was all the blonde said before sitting and pulling Hitch in her lap.

You pulled out your phone and called Shaniyah. She wasn't answering your calls or your texts. You were worried.

You saw her and Yelena walk out s room together. That's what she was doing, She walked right passed You as if nothing has happened.

"I think I'm about to go home." Pieck said "You wanna come with me?" She asked

"Sure." You both said bye to the girls and took one last look at the guys to make sure they weren't doing anything illegal before leaving Floch's house.

~At the dorms

You walked in the dorm room, it was really clean, they both had queen sized beds and desks, their kitchen was fairly large and their bathroom in the other room. On piecks side, she had a grey sheet set on and a small bookshelf above her bed, a poster of Avatar Korra on her wall along with album covers. Her guitar sat on her bed.

She sat at her desk and looked at you, "You want something to eat?" She asked

You, you thought

"Um, no I'm good." You replied

"What do you wanna watch?" She asked taking out her laptop

The two of you ended up watching the Twilight series.

You were sitting infront of her, her arms wrapped around your waist and her head in the crook of your neck.

You were at the start of Breaking Dawn part 1, when she started placing light kisses on your neck. She was going slow at first, looking for any signs of you telling her to stop, which you didn't show, it felt good.

She grabbed your chin gently, turning you to face her.

"Can I kiss you?" She asked, her eyes looking over your facial features.

"Do you even have to ask?" You said before leaning forward and capturing your lips with hers.

Cliffhanger because why not. DRINK WATER AND STREAM COCONUTS BY KIM PETRAS 🙄🥥🥥🥥