𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫

Third person point of veiw.

Y/n woke up to someone kissing her stomach, she opened her eyes to see Pieck smiling up at her, "good morning," she said "good morning," you replied "what time is it?" you continued "its 5:00 am, I have to get you home," she said.

You nodded and got up to pack up your clothes and brush your teeth. Once you were done she locked her room door and led you towards the parking lot, while you were walking she grabbed your hand and intertwined your fingers.

"what time should i come pick you up?" she ask "does 1:30 work?" she nodded and you hummed in approval, she opened the passenger side door before climbing in herself,

she turned on Can we talk? by Tevin Campbell and started driving, you still holding her hand. "what do you want to eat?" she asked "can we get some I hop?" you asked. she nodded and continued driving.

She pulled into the parking lot and and stopped the car, she opened the door for you and walked towards the restaurant. You sat down and looked through the menu an decided what you were going to order.

"did I tell you I was going to move out?" she said suddenly, you looked up from your phone and stared at her, "no, you didn't," you replied "Oh right, i'm going back to my dads house until and can get an apartment, me and Annie are planning on living together." she said "Oh, I don't think iv'e ever met your old man," you said

"I can take you to see him later after we go out," She said "I'd like that," You replied.

The water came up to the table, she looked at you "What can I get you?," She asked with the fakest smile you've ever seen.

"Can I have (order what you want lmao) please?" She write down your order and turned to Pieck. "What about you sweetheart?" She cannot be for real, you thought.

"Um I'll have what she's having," She said and the waiter left. Pieck pulled out her phone and went on Instagram. You just stared at her. She looked up after not hearing you say anything and stared back at you in confusion. "What?," She asked

You didn't reply to her, you were staring at her eyes, they looked completely different.

"Aren't your eyes brown? They look grey now," You asked

"They change color sometimes," She said simply

The waiter came back and gave you your meals, before she left she gave Pieck and piece of paper and whispered something in her ear.

When she was out of ear shot, Pieck read the note. She sucked her teeth an crumpled the paper in her pocket. You snorted and started eating.

"so, where do you planing on taking me?" she asked

"mind the business that pays you," you told her. she pouted slightly and drank her orange juice. When you were done eating a different waiter came up and and gave you the bill and she took out her wallet. "Its cool, I can pay," you said "No, I brought you here, let me take care of it,"

You sighed, "Why are you so damn stubborn?" you asked. She just stuck her tongue out at you. You left the restaurant and she continued to drive you home. Once she got to your house she opened the door for you, "see you later," you said walking off, She grabbed your wrist before you could. "you not gon' give me a lil kiss?" she asked pouting. You rolled your eyes before giving her a quick kiss on the cheek before turning away. "Nuh uh, stop playing with me and come here."she said grabbing your face slightly.

She placed a kiss on your lips before allowing you to walk away, "Bye baby!" she yelled jogging back to her car, this fool was really out here running around in elmo pajamas and crocs, you thought smiling slightly. You walked walked through the door and saw Shaniyah and Yelena sitting on the couch, "Where has your ass been," Shaniyah asked getting up to stand in front of you. "Out," you replied walking past her towards Yelena. "hey bean stalk," you greeted her. "Sup short stack," she replied giving you a fist bump. You walked upstairs into your room and flopped down on your bed.