Meeting dad

She pulled into her driveway, opening your door for you like usual. You took a good look at her house, it was fairly large for two people. Pieck was rich, almost everyone knew, but she never flaunted it around which was one of the many things you liked about her.

She knocked on the door waiting for her dad to answer it.

The door opened, a man standing about 6'0, full beard dressed nicely standing in the door way.

"Ah, Carñino, your home," He said, a smile gracing his features.

"Hi baba, how are you,?" She asked embracing him.

"Im ok, I was about to head out, whose this?"

"This is my friend, Y/n L/n," she replied.

You didn't know what it was, but hearing her refer to you as her 'friend' irked you.

"Hi Mr. Finger," you greeted him with a firm handshake.

"No need to be so formal dear, I have a feeling I'll be seeing you round often8, so you can call me Ezekiel," he said nudging Pieck's side slightly as she glared at him.

"We're are you going anyway?" She asked as you stepped inside.

"On a date,"

"Ohhh, have fun, and no funny business," she told him playfully.

"I should be telling you that!" He said walking out the door.

"Your dad is adorable," you said laying on her shoulder.

She laughed

"I'm just glad he started going out more, he seems so happy," she said.

"C'mon, let's go to my room."

Upon entering her room you shivered, it was cold, she had on King sized bed in the middle, two dresser drawers next to the sides. Her closet away to the side of the room. Her desk and against the wall, computer off.

Her walls were covered in posters of different Anime characters and artists, her guitar on her bed. LED lights stripped around her room.

"Your room is dope," you said

"Thank you, what do you wana watch,?"

"Can we watch Dickenson?"

"Sure,"

"Here, my bathroom is over there," she handed you a pair of her pajamas.

You walked into her bathroom, closing the door and changed into her pajamas, brushing your teeth and tying up your hair.

You walked out, pieck was already changed, under the covers and watching the TV, "C'mere," she extended her arms.

You climbed into the bed, snuggling into her chest.

You'd be lying if you said you weren't horny right now, your thighs rubbing together slightly. You ran your hands under her shirt, earning a gasp. You fiddled with her nipples softly and trailed soft kisses down her neck,

"You're making it hard for me to concentrate," she rasped

"Hmm? I'm not doing anything," you replied.

You got up and straddled her waist pushing her chest back against the bed.

"Let me do the work,"

She nodded.

You kissed her neck, bitting down until you left dark hickeys. You unbuttoned her pajama shirt, taking her breast into your hand and sucking her nipple.