𝐅𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐲

You shifted on the bed, eyes blinking open and readjusting to the light. You reached to the other side of the bed, expecting to meet the body of your girlfriend, but she wasn't there.  You got up and went to the bathroom, putting your shorts back on and brushing your teeth.

Your feet made little to no sound, while you walked downstairs, Pieck was over the stove cooking something.

Wrapping your hands around her waist, you snuggled your face into her neck.

"Good morning love, you sleep well?"

"Mhhmm,"

she was cooking some eggs and breakfast sausage. "You want coffee or tea?" 

"Coffee,"

you watched as she poured the coffee into the mug, and brought the plate over to you. She kissed you on the cheek, "enjoy," 

She went up stairs, you figured she was taking breakfast to her dad.

She came back downstairs sitting in the chair next to you putting her head on the table.

"Your not gonna eat?" 

"I don't really eat breakfast, i had some toast though," 

you nodded, you weren't  gonna let it go that easily, planning on making her eat breakfast from now on. 

"What do you wanna do today?"

"mhmm, can we go out with the girls and have a sleep over?" you replied.

It had been a while since you and the girls hung out together.

"That's a good idea, let me text them.

The LGBT community🏳️‍🌈

Ms. Fingering

lets hang out today,

Mika-Mika

sure, what time?

Y/n<3

lets go at 10:00

Prince charming (Yelena)

i'm down

Y/n

@Prince charming, have you two burned the house down yet?

Prince charming.

stfu

Lionhard

I have to wait for Hitch to wake up.

Ymir :(

@Lionhard can you not..just wake her up??

Lionhard

last time I did that I got cussed out in a language I don't understand, so no.

BB (Historia)

Sure.

Sha ny ny

@Y/n <3 leave the poor girl alone.

Mikasas property

Sure, I'll be there.

You and Pieck got ready, you decided to wear some of her clothes today.

Your out fit:

"i think i'm gonna cut my hair," pieck said entering the bedroom again. "How are you gonna do it?" you were putting on some lip gloss. "I'm gonna get bangs and cut it a bit shorter," she said, brushing out her ends.

"Finally something to cover up that big ass fore head you got," you said teasingly, she rolled her eyes. "can i get some lip gloss?" you nodded, handing her the clear vile. She pushed your hand out the way, gabbing your chin and kissing you,  she pulled away and looked up at you, "Thank you," were the only words she spoke before going down stairs.