𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT

Still y/ns POV

She leaned forward and placed her lips on mine. It was slow and sensual. I ran my tongue across her bottom lip and she slowed me to deepen the kiss. Just as I was about to move to her neck she flipped us around and pinned me to the bed.

Her hair and chain were dangling in my face as she looked down at me.

"I'm not gonna touch you unless you give me your consent." She said softly

"I want you to touch me." You replied

She smiled at you before kissing you again and setting her knee against your core. You gasped into her mouth as she slowly grinned her knee against you. You were moaning into her mouth and that only encouraged her to go faster.

She pulled away from you before taking off her clothes, you doing the same.

She kissed your neck , making her way down to your chest and taking one of your nipples into her mouth. Your back arched off the bed slightly as she gave you hickeys across your chest.

She continued to leave a trail of kisses down your stomach until she met your wet cunt. She stuck one of her fingers in and you moaned softly.

she slid down in between your legs and trailed kisses up your thighs towards your wet pussy,she saw how your slick was ruining your panties and smirked, "whats got you this excited?" she asked teasingly. your wined and bucked your hips up to her face motioning for her to continue.

she did exactly as you asked and flattened her tongue against your lower lips.

"ahh..' you moaned slightly. your threaded your hands into her soft black hair and pulled. She moaned into your cunt at the sensation of you pulling her hair. "please, stop teasing me," you begged her, "since you asked so nicely," she replied "Try to keep quiet for me ok?" she asked looking up at your flushed face. you nodded. She stuck two of her fingers in her mouth, lubing them up with her spit before pushing them in.

You moaned loudly before putting your hand over your moth to muffle it. She started thrusting into your core while her tongue worked on your clit. She sucked on it slightly making you buck your hips, she griped your thighs and continued her assault on your clit, your moans became harder to muffle as your orgasm rapidly climbed up on you, she suddenly stuck her tongue into your leaking hole and rapidly rubbed your clit with her finger. Your orgasm came down on you heavily, you were surprised you didn't draw blood for how hard you were biting down on your lip.

After you calmed down, you kissed her trailing your hand towards her pussy but she grabbed your wrist, "i'm fine," she said with a smile. The two of you laid there for a while before she picked you up bridal style and carried you to the bathroom and set you down on the toilet so you could pee while she warmed up the shower. she went back into the room to find you a pair of clothes. You stepped into the shower and let the hot water run over your tired frame. You gasped as a pair of arms wrapped around your waist. "you okay love?" she asked softly

You stomach fluttered with butterflies at the nickname, "i'm okay," you said she grabbed her body wash and squeezed some onto her loofa and handed you a spare one.

After you put on the t-shirt and shorts she gave you, you laid on the bed waiting for her, she turned of the bathroom light and came in the room with a black tank top and some Calvin Klein boxers on. She turned off her room light and set her LED lights to blue and climbed under the covers next to you, she wrapped her hands around your waist and snuggled into your neck,

"Good night Y/n," she whispered "Good night P," you replied allowing your eyelids to droop and sleep to take over.

This was Short asl, hope you enjoyed it though

~lea