1

Lisa's POV

"How are you, bud?" Jisoo, my best friend asked me.

"I'm not good. I miss her so fucking much! Why does she have to leave so soon?! Tell me!" I cried.

Jisoo hugged me tightly and rub my back for comfort.

"You'll get through this..." Jisoo whispered in my ear.

"I miss her so much unnie.. I can't live without her.." I sobbed while still hugging her.

"I know and we miss her too." Jisoo said while still rubbing my back.

Chou Tzuyu, my girlfriend for 5 years. We've been together since 4th year high school and now we're already 4th year college. We've been through lots of ups and downs. We almost gave up to each other but our experiences made our relationship a lot stronger. She died on our 5th anniversary because of an accident. An accident that none of us expected especially me. I was so excited that night because we're going to celebrate our 5th anniversary but then shit happened and everything got fucked up.

It's been 3 months since she left all of us and everything feels like it just happened yesterday. Tzuyu is a great person. She's intelligent, talented, friendly and a very jolly person. Those are the things that made me fall in love with her. I don't think I will find someone like her nor love like how I love her. She's the only girl that can make my heart pound in a blink.

"Lisa, our profs are already looking for you. You've been absent for 3 months now. We know and understand what you're going through right now but please don't waste this year just mourning and grieving for Tzuyu. We all lost her!" Jisoo said.

"You don't understand what I'm feeling right now. You have never lost a loved one." I said while shaking my head and tried to stop my tears to fall. I will never show my vulnerable side to anyone anymore.

"Please leave now before I forgot that you are my best friend." I added then went inside my room. I heard the open and close of the door signing that Jisoo already left.

"Love, please visit me in my sleep..." I whispered before I drifted off to sleep.

No one's POV

It's been a week since that incident in Lisa's house happened. Lisa decided to go to Tzuyu's grave to visit her.

"Hi Love.. How are you up there? I hope you're doing great because I'm not." Lisa said and her tears are already falling again. She's only showing her vulnerability to Tzuyu.

"I think I'm going insane anytime now. I can't live without you, love. I can't go on in life without you by my side. I hope I can turn back the time to when you we're on your way to me on our 5th anniversary. I could've just fetch you so we can be in the accident together and we are happily together up there." I talked to her while crying.

"J-just fetch me here, love. There's no reason for my life to be meaningful if you're not here anymore." I shakily said.

I let out a big breath. "I'll come back here tomorrow, love. Hug me if you want me to go to school today." A strong wind meet my face.

I chuckled sadly "You really don't like my lazy ass, love, But okay fine, I'll go to school today." I said then stood up from the grass.

Jennie's POV

It's already our lunch time. I went to the cafeteria with my friends which are Rosé, Irene and Lia. We ordered our foods and find a place to sit. The whole place is occupied. I roam my eyes around and I found a vacant seat at the very end of the cafeteria.

"Girls, I already found a spot! Let's go!" I shouted at them to hear me because it's too loud inside the cafeteria. We walk to the spot that I saw. I was about to sit when someone slam they're tray of food on the table. I look up to see who was it. It was a girl. A tall girl who has no emotion on her face.

"This is my spot. Leave." She said coldly.

"Wait. We went here first so basically this is our spot." I argued with her.

"Rosé tell your friend to leave before I do something inappropriate to her." She coldly told Rosé.

"Jen, let's go now." Rosé said. I look at her and she's already pale, same with Lia.

I let them to drag me far from that arrogant woman.

"Who's that woman? She's so arrogant. I hate her so much!" I rant to them.

"Her name is Lisa. Her girlfriend just died 3 months ago. She's just going through so much pain that's why she's acting that way. But she's kind." Rosé said.

"Her girlfriend Tzuyu is the president of the student council here in our school and she is loved by all of the student here. She's so kind, talented and intelligent. Everything that you want is in her." Lia said.

I glance at Lisa's spot, she's eating alone and her eyes look so sad but her aura screams coldness. I'm going to apologize to her for what I've acted earlier.

We finished our food immediately because the bell already rang, signing that lunch break has already ended. We went back to our classrooms and fortunately our subject teacher has not yet arrived.

I'm a new student here at Seoul University that's why I don't know anything about the people here. I transferred here because my cousin Rosé told me to. She said that this school is perfect so I agreed to transfer here.

I saw Lisa coming inside our classroom.

So she's our classmate...

"Girl stop staring at Lisa!" Rosé said then slap my arm jokingly. I didn't notice that I'm already staring at Lisa.

"I'm not staring!" I defended.

"Yes you do! Right girls?" Rose asked Lia and Irene.

"Lisa almost melted with your stare!" Irene teased then the three of them laughed.

"You guys should shut up right now!" I said then our professor came inside our classroom saving me from the rain of teases.

"Good afternoon everyone!" Our professor greeted and we greeted back.

"We are not having a discussion today. I will partner you with your classmates for our performance task. That will be your exam for this quarter. Please be cooperative with your partners once I already pair you." Our professor started pairing us. I have no problem with this subject since its only a minor subject not until My name and Lisa's name was called. WE ARE FREAKING PAIRED TO EACH OTHER!

.
.
.
.
.
.

lokiii_jenlisaa