6

Jennie's POV

It's been a week since the day of our performance happened. I haven't had any conversation with Lisa since the night she drove me to our house. She's been so cold to me and I don't know why. She's always with her friends but when her friends will join us she'll prefer to be alone. I think she doesn't want to be in the same room with me.

"Jen, you're spacing out again." Rosie said that brought me back to my senses.

"Oh, yeah I'm sorry. What were you saying again?" I said as I try to focus to them.

"We were planning to go on a vacation on weekend." Rosie explained.

"Where exactly is it?" I asked.

"I'm thinking about going on a beach or we'll go camping then bonfire at night." Rosie said with a dreamy eyes.

"I think it's nice to go camping." I shortly said.

"Jen, are you okay?" Lia worriedly asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I answered.

"Well, It looks like the opposite!" Irene exclaimed.

"You are not yourself this past few days. Mind telling us why?" Rosie said.

"How can you tell when you like someone?" I ask them.

"You feel tensed when you see them, You feel butterflies when you are near them, You always feel excited when you know that you are meeting them and lastly, you feel a little jealous of other people in their life." Rosie said.

"I-I think I like Lisa." I blurted. They gasped as they heard what I've said.

"I'm out of words." Irene said while staring at nothing.

"Girl are you sure?! Like for real?!" Lia asked with wide eyes.

"You think I'm kidding?" I said then roll my eyes at her.

"Girl you're gonna be hurt so bad!" Rosie worriedly said.

"I don't care! I wanted to take the risk because I know that she's worth it." I said.

"I'll just remind you that Lisa is still in love with someone that is not even alive. What I'm saying is no one stand a chance to be in a relationship with Lisa right now." Irene said.

"Don't break yourself in the process of fixing someone. I promise, it's gonna hurt more than you expected." Lia said.

"Weekend. This coming weekend I'll confess. I don't care if I'll get rejected or what. Don't tell Lisa that I'll be joining our camping." I said then left them dumbfounded.

Third person view

The weekend has come and they are all preparing for their trip. Jennie has mixed emotions about what she's gonna do when they arrived at the camp. She feels happy, nervous and excited all at the same time.

Lisa on the other hand doesn't know a thing that she will be having an interaction with Jennie later. She feel excited about the trip since this is the first that she will unwind since Tzuyu's death.

"Are you guys ready to leave?" Lisa ask her friends after she close the compartment of her car.

"Yeah, let's just meet the bottoms there." Jisoo said. 

LIsa and Jennie's friends went to the camp in separate ways. Lisa is with her friends and she's the driver. Same with Jennie, she's with her set of friends and she's also the driver.

Jennie and the other girls have arrived at the cam earlier than Lisa and her squad. They already set up their tents and clean the area a little bit because there are dried leaves scattered on the ground. They also ready the place where they can cook.

Few minutes later, Lisa and her friends arrived at the camp. They are all in awe because of the beautiful scenery that they are seeing. They are in the right timing because the sun is already setting when they arrived.

"Let's go to our girls!" Ryujin excitedly said then ran towards their girls. The others followed her then they all hug their partners like they haven't seen each other in so long.

Lisa on the other hand was left alone, standing at the side of her car. She's watching the sun as it sets. She let out a breath then fold her arms in front of her chest.

"How I wish you are here by my side today, My Love." Lisa mumbled as she close her eyes and feel the cold breeze of the wind.

Lisa let out a heavy breath then she began to unload their things from her car. She went down to the camping site where the couples are staying. She put down the bags then she counted the tent, there were five tents that are already set up.

"Why is there extra tent over there?" Lisa ask and pointed at the far end of the camp.

Everyone shrugged their shoulders. Lisa just went their because she wants a peaceful space for herself. She was about to open the zipper of the tent but it went open by itself and revealed Jennie.

.
.
.
.
.

lokiii_jenlisaa