8

Jennie's POV

We already got home after our quick unwinding at the camp. Everything went well with Me and Lisa. She's been very caring with me since I have a broken ankle because of my own stupidity. Our friends were so shock the way that Lisa treated me amd I felt so happy now that she is trying to open her heart again.

"Good morning Mrs. Kim!" I heard Lisa greeted my mom downstairs. She's been fetching me every morning to go to school and dropping me off before she go home and sometimes my mom would offer her to eat dinner with us which she always gladly accepts.

I was already getting ready for school when someone knock on my door.

"Jen, are you ready?" Lisa asked from the outside of my room.

"Just wait for a second or you can come in!" I shouted for her to hear. My door opened and revealed Lisa who is wearing a white shirt, a jeans, a beanie on her head and a white sneakers as her shoe. She looks so hot in those.

"You look so handsome right now." I said to her and she gave me a wink.

"And you look gorgeous as ever!" She said that made me a blushing mess. She laugh at my state.

"Let's go we'll be late for our class." I said to escape the embarassing scene between us.

Lisa carried my things and helped me to walk down the stairs until we reach her car.

Unfortunately, we don't have the same schedule today which means we are knly able to see each other every break time and after class.

We arrive at the campus and she helped me to go out of her car. Lisa carried me in bridal style so we can go to my classroom quickly because if I will walk it will take us forever before we even reach the gate.

I was so embarassed because all the students are watching us. I hid my face Lisa's chest because some of the students are taking pictures and videos.

I felt Lisa stop on her tracks so I remove my face on her chest to see what's going on.

"Delete that or I will destroy your fucking cheap phone." Lisa said coldly just like how she treated me before.

The student was trembling while he's deleting the photos and videos on his phone. He showed to Lisa that it was already deleted even in the history. Lisa continue to walk until we reach my classroom.

She put me down on my seat beside Chaeng.

"Now I understand why there's so many ants here!" Chaeng teased us that made me chuckle.

"Thank you Lisa. I'll see you again later." I said to Lisa.

"Okay, I'll message you so don't leave this place until I come. Take care." Lisa strictly said then kiss me on the cheek which made me shock.

My eyes were wide open as I watch her leave our classroom.

I ready myself for the rain of teases I will receive but fortunately our professor already came in.

Lisa's POV

It's already our break time and I am currently fixing my stuff so I can fetch Jennie to her class. I'm a bit alte because our professor extended his class.

When I arrived at Jennie's classroom there was no one inside so I panic as I remember that I clearly instructed Jennie to not leave the room until I arrive.

What if something happened to her or what if she tripped again and I wasn't there to help her? I would probably go insane because of that.

"Have you seen Jennie?" I asked some students who are in the same class as hers. All of them shook their heads as a sign that they don't know where Jennie is.

I went to the cafeteria and search around it and found the table where Jennie's friends are staying.

"Hey where's Jennie?" I asked them.

"Oh hey Lisa. Sorry we're not able to tell you that we already went here. But Jennie is in the restroom right now." Rosie said.

"Alone?!" I shouted. I can't help myself from shouting because I am so worried about Jennie.

Jennie's POV

My friends and I can't wait for Lisa because our break is ending soon. So we decided to go on our own and just wait for Lisa in the cafeteria.

Suddenly I felt like I want to go to the restroom to pee.

"Guys I'll just go to the restroom." I said but they protested that one of them will come to assist me but I said no because I can manage. So I went alone.

When I arrived at the restroom, I came inside to one of the toilets and pee. After that I wash my hands and ready myself to leave. But a group of 5 or 6 girls block my way and push me against the wall.

"W-what's going on?" I stuttered when I ask.

"Stay away from Lisa." One of the girls said to me.

"Why would I do that?" I ask but this time I didn't stutter.

"Because she's only for Tzuyu unnie." A tall girl said and slap me hard that made my cheek turn red and my lower lip to bleed.

"You're just a slut. You don't deserve Lisa!" The other girl said and punch me on the stomach.

I groaned. I don't have the strength to fight back so I just let them do what they want from me.

A girl pulled my hair that made me lose my balance because of my broken ankle. I was just shouting because of all the pain I'm feeling.

Please save me from them Lisa.

I said to myself. But as if on cue, Lisa arrived along with my friends and all of them saw what these girls did to me.

"JENNIE!!" Lisa shouted my name. She look so shock and worry is visible in her eyes.

She pushed the girls away so she can come to me. When she saw the bruise on my lips her eyes turned dark. She slowly turn her head to the girls and slowly went up.

"Who the fuck gave you a permission to touch MY GIRL?" Lisa harshly asked and emphasized the last two words.

The girls are just lowering their heads, afraid to met Lisa's burning gaze.

"SAY SOMETHING!" Lisa shouted that made the girls tremble in fear.

"L-lisa just l-let them be." I weakly said. Lisa soften her eyes at me and she carry me in bridal style.

We went out of the restroom and she pound the metal lockers that earned a lot of attention.

"Listen here everyone! No one gets to touch this girl I'm carrying except her friends and I. Dare to touch her or come near her and I'll assure you, you'll have a place in hell." Lisa said then walk in the middle of the hallway like she own the whole campus.

.
.
.
.
.

lokiii_jenlisaa