11

Jennie's POV

My weekend is well spent. Yesterday was sunday and I decided to take my mom on a date. We went to the mall, I pampered her, we ate and we shop. It was indeed a great day.

Today is already monday and I'm already in my class with my friends.

"Girl, we saw your post and Lisa's post, are you not gonna tell us what happened??" Rosé, being a gossip queen, asked.

"We just spend the whole day together. Nothing more." I said. Because I don't think Lisa likes to tell what happened on saturday, even with our friends.

"Girl, don't you ever lie to us." Lia said while pointing at me as if I did something wrong to her.

"The smile on your faces shows that what happened on saturday is not just spending your day with Lisa." Irene suspiciously said.

"Look guys, if Lisa is comfortable about telling what happened last saturday with you and her friends, I should've told you what happened before saturday ended. I'm sorry for not telling you what happened but I like to respect Lisa's decisions too and please do the same. I'm not mad at you guys, I'm just saying." I said then turn to my book to advance read what we are going to tackle for today's lesson. My friends didn't say anything after my long speech so I guess they understand what I'm trying to imply.

Not long ago our professor came to our classroom.

"I'm not going to open a new topic for today." My classmates clap in excitement.

"Our university will be helding a 1 week health break for all of the students and teachers. This is for us to focus on our mental health. We will be stoping all the pending works that the profs has given to you and resume it next week." Our professor briefly explained.

"Excuse me, prof. I would like to ask, why is the school helding a break like this? It's not like I'm complaining, I'm more like curious." My classmate said.

"Good question! So we are having this break because some students of other universities are commiting suicide and we don't want that to happen in our university. So the school administration decided to have a 1 week break to refresh our minds and relax our souls from the stressful things that this school year has brought to us." Our professor answered.

"Do you have anymore questions?.. Okay if none, then you are dismissed. You can go home now and we'll see each other again next week. Enjoy the rest of the week." Our professor said then he got out of our classroom.

I'm not planning on going somewhere today so I'll probably go straight home and sleep all day.

Lisa's POV

Our homeroom teacher just announced the 1 week break and all of us in the classroom celebrated.

"So what's your plan?" Seulgi asked us.

"I don't know. Maybe staying home?" I answered. I really don't know what's gonna happen in the following days. I don't have plans as well.

"Are you not going to take Jennie on a date again?" Jisoo teasingly asked while wiggling her brows.

I felt all of my blood went up to my face and I can feel that I'm so red right now.

"So how was the view?" Ryujin asked, emphasizing the word "view".

I just want the earth to swallow me. I feel really embarassed right now!

"Y-you guys s-stop teasing me!" I said to them but it didn't stop them from teasing me.

"But seriously bro, if you're really serious about Jennie, why don't you court her?" Jisoo asked.

"You know that I'm still not ready to enter a relationship." I answered her.