3

Lisa's POV

I woke up in a all white room with a very aching head. I roam my eyes around and I saw my friends sleeping in the couch like they are in a can of sardines. I chuckle at the sight of them. I was about to stand up but a wire of dextrose stop me from standing which made a sound that caused my friends to woke up.

"Hey stupid motherfucker! Why did you drink again?!" Jisoo ask and smack my head.

"The hell, chu!!? My fucking head hurts so spare me from all of your smacks!" I shouted and rub my head where Jisoo smacked me.

"We have a class today you moron! Have a sense of responsibility please!" Seulgi seriously said.

Wow my friends are serious.. maybe they are really just concern about me.

"I'm sorry guys... I'm trying to be better.. It's just- It's just that, it really hurts. It still hurts. I want the pain to go away but it just won't." I cried in front of them.

Great! Just great! I just told myself that I will never show my vulnerability to anyone other than in front of Tzuyu's grave.

"Oh God! I'm sorry for crying!" I said and wipe my tears immediately.

"Hey dude, it's okay to cry. We understand." Ryujin said and they all came to me and we group hug.

"Let's stop this drama. We still have class in an hour. We will be back with the girls so you better rest here and don't go anywhere." Jisoo said and they bid their good byes at me. Seulgi even fake a cry and she look stupid.

Jennie's POV

Another stressful day of my life, well maybe not for me only but for you too.

"Hey Jen! Good morning!" Rosie greeted me on the lockers.

"There's no good in the morning." I boringly said.

"Why? Because Lisa isn't here?" Irene teasingly said.

"Or maybe because there are a lot of guys following you and giving you gifts." Lia added.

"The latter." I answered and slam the door of my locker and walk to our classroom.

"Hi Jennie, I really like you so please accept my gift for you." A guy, I don't even know who, just confessed to me and made my day even more messier.

I fake a smile and accepted his gift that will end up to Rosie, Irene and Lia.

"Thank you for this. Excuse me I still have class." I said then walk away.

"Hey miss girlie! Be honest with me. Why are you in a bad mood today?" Rosie ask me.

"I just woke up and I'm already in a bad mood." I lied. I'm in a bad mood because Lisa left me on read last night. Don't get me wrong! I just hate being left on read!

"I don't buy it Miss Kim. Tell us the truth." Irene said then put her index finger on my chin.

"That's the truth. I don't have to explain myself." I said then remove her finger on my chin.

"Can we go now? Our professor might come in, in any second now." Lia said then we all walk inside our classroom.

Lisa and her friends are not in their seats. Maybe they are excused or absent or something... Why the hell do I even care?! They want to skip class, let them be! Jennie Kim pull yourself together!!!

***
It's already our lunch break and Lisa and her friends are still not in class. Maybe they are really absent today. I wonder what happened.

"Guys I'm going to the hospital later after class." Rosie announced while putting her tray of foods on the table.

"Why? Who's in the hospital? Family member? Friend?" I bombarded her with questions.

"One question at a time please! I want to eat first!" Rosie complained and shove a spoonful of food in her mouth.

"Can you please slow down? No one's gonna take your food." Irene said with a disgust face.

"Sorry unnie." Rosie said then wipe the excess sauce in the sides of her mouth. "So, no one in my family is in the hospital. But a friend, yes." Rosie said while swallowing her food.

"Who?" We ask in unison.

"Lisa." Rosie said and continue devouring her food.

"Oh okay... Wait- What?! Lisa is in the hospital?! You mean Lisa Manoban? Our classmate?! My partner in our activity?!" I shouted.

"Yes. And please lower your voice. The students are looking at us even the teachers." Rosie said unbothered.

I look around and saw the students and teachers looking at us. I stood up and bow at them while saying my apology.

That was embarrassing.

***
"Are we guys going to the hospital now?" I ask while we're walking in the hallway.

"Yes, why?" Jisoo answered.

"Can you guys go first? Just give me the hospital name and the room number. I just have something important to do." I said almost pleading.

"Oh yeah sure. Here's the address." Jisoo texted me the address.

"Thank you Jisoo! I'll see you guys later!" I said then run outside of the campus to go home.

I plan to cook something for Lisa since I heard that she's in the hospital because she passed out. I think bringing her foods will make her feel better.

***
I just finished cooking three dishes and a bonus, fresh kimchi and rice. Yum! I hope Lisa will like it. I mean, I hope they will like it. I cooked Gamjatang, tempura and Pad Ka Pow/ Phad Kaphrao. I put them in a container and eco bag before I leave our house.

***
"Wow Jen! You cooked too much! This looks so delicious!" Seulgi said then take the containers out of the bag one by one and the aroma of the foods I cooked circulate around the room.

"That smells so good! My tummy is already growling!" Jisoo said. I just smile at them.

"You guys should eat now." I said and I just sat on the couch.

Lisa's friends and my friends are already devouring the food while me and Lisa are just watching them.

"Hi Lisa." I greeted her and she didn't spare a single glance at me. Such a grumpy bamboo stick.

I just look back at my friends and I notice that they are frozen on their feet.

"Hey, are you guys alright? Does it taste bad?" I worriedly asked.

"I bet you poisoned them." Lisa blurt out.

I didn't mind her just like what she does to me. Instead, I walk to my friends.

"Hey guys what's wrong?" I asked them again.

"Wh-who cooked this?" Jisoo ask while stuttering.

"Me." I answered and tasted the food and there's nothing wrong with it.

"This taste like someone's cooking." Seulgi said, they are still frozen and doesn't even blink.

"I think it taste like... Tzuyu's cooking!" Ryujin said and their eyes went wide open.

.
.
.
.
.
.

lokiii_jenlisaa | FieryVictim