2

3rd person view

"NO!" Lisa shouted as she heard that she was partnered with Jennie on their performance task.

"It's okay for me if she doesn't want to be partnered with m-" Jennie butt in but their professor cut her off.

"You can't change my mind Miss Manoban. This is your punishment after not attending any classes this school year. That's all, class dismissed." Their professor said then left the whole class.

Jennie glance at Lisa, she saw how furious Lisa's eyes was.

***

"Jen, which org are you signing in?" Rosé ask Jennie while fixing her things.

"I'm planning to sign up for theater org or dance club or maybe singing club. I still don't know and I'm still figuring things out." Jennie said while fixing her things too.

"I think singing and dancing club suits you. Lisa used to be part of that club last year but I don't think she'll join this year since she's still in the process of moving on." Irene said then they left the classroom.

"Are you coming home with me?" Rosé ask Jennie.

"Uhh.. no I have something to do. You should go home first." Jennie said but the three girls look at her teasingly.

"Do you really have something to do or you'll do Lisa?" Lia teasingly said then the two laugh with her.

"You girls should shut up and go already!" Jennie said seriously.

"Okay, enjoy your date with Lisa!" The three of them shouted then run away. Jennie just shook her head because of the silliness of her friends.

Jennie's POV

It's been half an hour since I started wandering around the campus, looking for Lisa. This university is so huge for me to find her easily unless I know where she would always go. I walk to a garden path that will lead me to the back side of the university. It's kinda creepy here because you won't see a single soul here. When I'm already halfway I heard a weak sob. I was kinda creeped out but I continue walking until I saw a girl who's sitting on the floor and her face is buried on her knees.

"Ehem!" I fake a cough and hand her a handkerchief. She just glare at me and bury her face on her knees again.

"Such a crybaby! Is this your pass time?" I tease her and she immediately stop crying.

"What do you need, Kim?" She coldly asked.

"I'm actually looking for you. I'm going to apologize for what I've said earlier at the cafeteria. I didn't know that you're going through pain. I-"

"Apology accepted. Now get out of my sight and don't ever come back to this place ever again." Lisa coldly said.

"O-okay.. I'll just send you the details of our performance task." I said and I was about to leave when she said something.

"Don't bother. I can do it alone, I don't need you or anyone." She said coldly.

"I'll still send it to you because you are my partner." I said then left the place.

Lisa's POV

That girl doesn't know how to understand the phrase "Leave me alone". I'm here at the back of our campus. This is where me and Tzuyu used to meet whenever we want alone time together. I just miss her so much. I miss her scent, I miss her touch, I miss her cooking, I miss everything about her.

Babe, why'd you have to leave me like this?

I stood up from the ground and decided to leave since it's already getting dark. I went to the drive thru to get my dinner before heading to the cemetery. I always eat dinner with Tzuyu when she's still alive and I don't want to stop what we were doing when she's still alive that's why I'm doing this.