9

Jennie's POV

Lisa didn't brought me home when we left the campus. Instead, she brought me to her condo and she treated my wounds.

I rome my eyes around her condo. There were pictures of her and Tzuyu hanging on the wall and some are displayed on the small tables. They look so in love, like no one can break them even death.

"She's so pretty." I said while looking at the photos of Tzuyu.

Lisa was stunned by what I said but she recollected herself quickly.

"Yeah. She's my muse. My one and only." Lisa said while smiling.

How I wish she can flex me like that too.

"Lisa, about what you said earlier... Did you really meant it?" I carefully asked.

"Meant what?" Lisa asked.

"The girlfriend thingy??" I said.

Lisa just look at me like she's afraid of saying something because she'll hurt me.

"About that... I kind of didn't mean it. I just said that so they won't bother touching you and hurting you." Lisa explained.

I don't know what to feel. I chose to be in this kind of situation. I chose to be Lisa's cover up girl. I have to finish what I've started.

Silence engulf us but I broke it.

"I think I should go now. It's getting late already." I said then fix my things and myself.

"I'll send you home." Lisa said then get her car keys.

"It's okay, Lisa. I can take a cab." I said but she insisted.

"Mama Kim might get mad if I let you go alone." Lisa said then we get out of her condo.

The whole ride on our way home was so silent. No one dared to talk and the only thing that lessen the awkwardness was the radio that was playing.

"Thank you for the ride, see you at the campus." I said then got out of her car.

Lisa didn't leave until I completely went inside our house.

"Jen, what happened to you?!" My mom worriedly asked.

"I just slip on the stairs. It was really stupid but I'm fine." I said and fortunately my mom believed it.

"You should rest now. I'll just bring your food in your room." My mom said then she kissed my forehead.

"Thank you mom, I love you" I said then went to my room.

Today was exhausting. I don't know if it was the whole day or it is when Lisa told me that she didn't meant what she announced in the whole campus that drained my energy.

I flop my body on the soft mattress of my bed and relaxed. My door opened and I know its my mom.

"Are you okay?" My mom asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine... just tired." I said weakly.

My mom put the tray of food on my table and she went on my bed to massage me.

"Mom you don't have to. I know you're tired too." I said but I'm savoring the feeling of being massaged.

"I'm not tired. All I do all day was to roam around the house and cook." My mom said as she continue to massage my back.

"Okay fine." I said then close my eyes.

I didn't know that I already dozed off to sleep.

"Hi Jennie" An angelic voice of a woman called my name.